Its Friday You may think of This

[ATTACH=full]13390[/ATTACH]

1 Like

A prime example of a Kenyan who’s passed through the system! Michoro za kusave pesa haziwezi kosa :D:D

1 Like

Black jeans trouser cologne and some dance moves, here they come!

1 Like

They’ll try trick you with the salad bar to get you full before the meat comes. Kataa kapsaa!

1 Like

Mimi najua one can take as much beer as they could without going to the loo.

But once you go to the loo for the first pee- I call it breaking the seal, utashinda ukienda hiyo urinal mara kadhaa

2 Likes

NAEZA KUNYWA BEER KUMI NDIO NIENDE LOO. KESHO NAINGIA HUKO @Jirani KUJA UPATE TWO HOT SLAPS.

Wapi unakunywa tusker 140?

I cant drink more than 5 beers in one night. Whether its free ama billed. 4 is the ideal, 5 ni ya kusindilia
Anaa thing, hii mambo ya kuweka prices (x)99, sipendi kapsaa. Kama something ni 100 weka 100. Tumesumbuana sana na macashier supermarket juu ya hiyo one bob

Yaani huwezi wacha bob… Ha ha ha.

Mali ngumu huyu jamaa. Pesa yake haionangi jua.

Sio kuwa Mali ngumu. It shows an understanding of basic economics. Hio shilingi mwenyewe hakuiokota mahali. Mbona aende akiwacha wacha mashilingi here and there?

I know. Just making fun of the situation. Hata mi siwachiangi super change yangu.

heheh ama ni wewe niliona uki zusha sababu ya bob after kununa galaxy 64,999

Ndio hapa

1 Like

I’ve asked around everyone tells me whenever they see a 99 they automatically round off to nearest hundred. So cashier akianza kuteta ati sijui ni bob, namuuliza why they put it as 99 stead of hundred, hawajawahi nipea a good answer. Si I have to demand my change