It's funny the things we choose to believe in

Nice one Mr kadinya, you do not even adhere to Christianity na wewe ndio spokesman, the irony.

My brother from another mother

Jesus was a real man who lived in Nazareth the big question is was he God’s son. Did he ever call himself that? If he is the son of God does that make him God too? I have so many questions?

Get your facts right before misleading people, you are only allowed to speak on behalf of drunks and kadinyas. Not religion matters.

The answers based on the Bible, are, he never called himself God, neither God’s son. He never ascribed to the trinity also.

The guy was just lucky, just like Githeri man was lucky. He’s made millions die in his name. And, no! Not just the ones who tried to campaign and promote his fame, like you are doing. But also millions of those who have resisted to recognize him as God! Institutions, governments, wealthy individuals, all have put in a great deal of resources to promote the guys fame! How can he not be famous?

Soprano acha kuniangusha, Githeri man unaweza mcompare na Christo ukweli, for all I know they are long forgotten

[SIZE=5]“And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah .” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.” Qur’an (4:157)[/SIZE]

Admin anatafuta mahali mushene imenoga ndo anauza njugu[ATTACH=full]236326[/ATTACH]

Oh, and just to stretch his lucky streak, jesus did not live longer, or he just went underground before he could defend his title with his character. We are despising Githeri man because he has stayed a little bit longer thereby soiling his celebrity robe by drinking himself silly, a tendency inherent in his character. Perhaps if Jesus lingered longer on the stage he could have fought more people in synagogues, he could have called more people satan just like he called peter, or perhaps he could have kissed worse prostitutes than Mary the Magdalene!!!
I admit that perhaps he could have also become even better with time, doing even greater and more wonderous miracles, but then that way he could have proved himself and how he deserved to be called God!

The study also reveals that, due to young age & relatively high fertility rate among Muslims by 2050 there will be near parity between Muslims (2.8 billion, or 30% of the population) and Christians (2.9 billion, or 31%), possibly for the first time in history.[217] According to Pew Research Center the projected Muslims population will equal the Christian population by 2070. While both religions will grow but Muslim population will exceed the Christian population and by 2100, Muslim population (35%) will be 1% more than the Christian population (34%).[218] By the end of 2100 Muslims are expected to outnumber Christians

So when Islam is more popular, will you switch teams? Since from your argument, it’s the popularity that matters

Asante mayekeke you always set things straight

Jesus said,
"If those who lead you say, ‘See, the Kingdom is
in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you.
Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Jesus did exist. He lived in what is today called Palestine. But Jesus during his time was a low profile prophet because he was not born of royalty like Solomon or became a great leader or king during his lifetime like Moses or David the son of Jesse and the father of Solomon.
Jesus was not wealthy like Abraham or Joseph the son of Israel aka Jacob.
Instead Jesus was an ordinary guy. In fact Jesus was as popular as Ezekiel Mutua is today. Nobody paid serious attention to him. Jesus was the son of a carpenter and even in those days carpentry was a low profile career.
What set Jesus apart from previous prophets was his forgiveness doctrine. At least that is what the translators of the Bible wrote.
Moses was in no mood of forgiving murderers, homosexuals, paedophiles and rapists. Moses called for their lynching as it should.
Theologians claim that Europeans added things and removed things from the Holy Bible and I’m tempted to agree with them. Personally don’t think God would mind if his followers took it upon themselves to remove the devil from their midst. Jesus wants you to forgive a man that you find raping your son or daughter.
But it is true that Jesus did exist.

According to history,Jesus was invented by the Flavians

The contradiction is,both Jesus and Moses (if they existed ) were following the same set of rules from God,i fail to see why God would tell Moses to kill butthole drillers and hoes,and tell jesus to do the exact opposite…not forgotting that the Bible claims god doesn’t change his mind.

The battle of the duplicate religions season ?

how about that other guy who had a heated argument with a donkey and the donkey actually won:D:D:D i need whatever sh.it that fuc.ker was smoking.

jesus came for the israelites but they neglected Him and so God included us all

The rules of Moses, in my mind, are better for community life. What Jesus taught would make communal living impossible.
And this is why I believe like many scholars that the Europeans did tamper with the Bible. The natural instinct in us, which was created in the replica of TMH, is to destroy the devil. So when Jesus tells us to forgive
evil people when they’re doing evil things to us, I think something is not right.
Also Jesus never wrote his teachings. They were written after he died so there could be some exaggerations and understatements here and there