It's illegal in Nyeri...

No one is stopping anyone from making their deliveries here.
[ATTACH=full]137760[/ATTACH]

Liar liar pants on fire.

Let’s qualify this thread, shall we?

[ATTACH=full]137766[/ATTACH]

We have 2 cows and we sell the milk raw to neighbors wanakuja na tuchupa ! if you don’t boil Shine on your way !!!

:D:D:D:D

@Ice_Cube ile picha ya mtu akitolewa akili anawekwa kinyesi anaanza kuimba resist unaweza tusaidia nayo?

Actually it is illegal to sell unprocessed food without a license - that includes milk… so hiyo milk “bar” ya mtaani ina-survive at the mercy of the xxx (what is xxx)

@Mjuaji amefanywa @bure tu na ii kiherehere yake mingi

kama raw milk ni mbaya Masai zote zingekufanga by age 10

:eek::eek::eek:

Which lake ? Lake Magadi in Kajiado or Lake Kenyatta in Lamu ?

na wakale na chiego?

Uptown labda. Mashinani waziwa inachuchukwa na kumwagwa kwa mtungi ya milk dispenser. Pasteurisation makes milk longlasting, dispenser inamaliza maziwa daily

Preference does not denote a legal obligation. Thought wewe ni @Mjuaji.

shama milk for those in nyeri

Hmm… so before pasteurization, what did people do? I grew up on de-pasteurized and don’t have health problems (knock on wood)…

Check your “facts”

If the raw milk has come from your cow that you are sure is disease free,by all means drink it…Buying and consuming raw milk is potentially harmful to you…Google the diseases you can get from raw milk and you will have an appreciation of what am talking about…

‘Check your facts’

i also come from this area. i wish you could clarify its illegality, contrary to which clause in the laws of Kenya

Maybe we need to stop assuming other people don’t know what they’re talking about. The simple act of boiling milk kills all the bacteria that is harmful to the being; pasteurization removes the most of the fat content. People who buy milk from their neighbors in rural areas know that they have to boil it before drinking it. And they don’t have to Google anything!

Pretty soon someone is going to try and convince us that we can’t slaughter chicken and goats…

PS: Let me add this for good measure; if you drink milk straight from the cow’s udder you will be perfectly fine. Coming into contact with any container introduces the bacteria.

I am not @Amused@Luther12 kuja kiasi…

Sure, sure !

Brookside/Danonne sales guy.