It's like bullying in school affects person entire life. There should be law against bullying.

So you hate bullies but you are one? You hypocrite. It seems hio stoicism hasn’t helped you achieve much peace and happiness. Kama unafikiria kutombea watu mabibi is a way to defend yourself you must be a very weak person coz no man thinks like you. I pity whoever you are married to cos you sound like a bully who has alot of insecurities. Personally I don’t intimidate cops I am very respectful to them and they often let me off the hook. So that’s nothing to brag about. You just get lucky, it’s got nothing to do with your fake toughness.

Growing up there were so many bullies that I don’t even remember them. I just remember telling my dad about it and him saying that as the older kid I not only had to defend myself but my younger siblings if they were bullied including my younger brother.

I was desk mates with the school bully/strongest/first body of the school from class 6 to 8. He tried bullying me and we ended up fighting with knitting needles until we were sent to kneel outside in the sun for disturbing the class. After that he started bringing me the snacks he’d bullied out of other kids especially wahindi who he used to extort money and baseball cards from. I was fighting all the time because there were bullies every where and it was my responsibility to make sure my siblings were safe, I even remember being kicked on my ankle and going to hospital while fighting a bully who was a girl.

At work early on like my second job, there was a guy there sexually harassing me. He had slept with all the women there including the boss. He tried asking me out and after he realized that I wasn’t interested he now started harassment. He was very black like a Sudanese but he was a Kao. He once told me to report for work on Saturday and I said I would but didn’t bcz there’d be noone else and I knew what he was after. He reported me to his gf the boss. He once came to the kitchen and held me from behind while having an erection. I poured hot water on his leg and he never touched me again. Much later on I heard that he was HIV positive and had infected every woman there from boss to messenger. He was a tall blacky, which is not even my type coz sipendi mablacky mimi. Either way being principled can save you from alot of problems. I even hated returning to work on Monday but then my kichwa ngumu bore fruit bcz tuseme I went that Saturday and we were not working on Saturdays ange nirape nipate virus.

Hey. Pole.
We need to talk.

:D:D:Dunajua I Malaya Mzee kweli wewe:D

he is touched
ameangukia

About what? I am not those weak American kids who will shoot up schools bcz of bullying. The people you need to talk to are the weak women who let a man bully or trick them into being infected with HIV. I’m smarter than that. Anyway what doesn’t kill you can only make you stronger. Btw that bully hiv guy died of AIDS so just hope he saw the light and gave his life to Jesus before he died.

I am not even saying you are weak. I had a question.

Go ahead and ask

You have very deep seated issues. No wonder you are always fighting men. Not every man is the bully you fought with in class 6. You need to get up from your desk in class 6 and finally walk out the door a grown woman.

“If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail"

Actually the desk mate ended up being my pal. He would bring me the spoils of bullying.

The one who almost broke my ankle was a girl. I should start fighting women they put me in hospital. LOL.

You still have Stockholm syndrome

You are a psychitrist now?

No

Bullying is an insecure person’s view of assertion, and it’s not going away anytime soon. Best way to beat a bully is wit those who prefer to bully people through words and knuckles for the lump heads. Sure once in a while you’ll get your arse handed to you but in most cases no one will want to be across you.

There’s no running away from bullies, in their minds they view your weakness as a foothold, remind them violence isn’t a monopolist concept.

Bullies undeal nap kimwanaume. Either wakuue au wakuheshimu. If death comes fine. Better to live a day a free than a coward all your life. Teach your son to fight juu bullies hawaendi mahali

Not to such extremes I hope, but I’ve learnt if you’re a good soul people naturally gravitate to you and this is useful in disseminating a bully crowd.

The Law is NOT silent on ASSAULT and BATTERY …
Bullying is something that will continue until firm action is taken…

A young fellow in my nephew’s School reported the matter to the parents who promptly involved the Police …

He got a P3 form for a broken tooth …

The matter escalated to the School and both the assailant’s parents , the class teacher and the Headmaster found themselves in the mix for aiding and abetting and failure to prevent the continuous abuse …

At that point , EVERYONE took notice …:D:D:D