It's not a laughing matter...Graduates zinakimbilia wax meant for Form 4 leavers pale Tuskys

There are a million and one opportunities in the retail industry in Kenya. Seeing graduate been absorbed in, mean down the line Tusky will be able to offer better services and products, and also this graduate will learn the ropes and tricks of trade. It’s a revolution in the making.
Next where we need our graduate is in the eateries, actual jua kali light industry.

If you notice it’s the same thing wahindi hufanya, their kids wanasoma na weekend wako kwa biz ya baba zao. After form four most don’t enroll to university they join their family business full time , Kama ni wholesale ama hardware etc, after some time they open a branch yenye son anamanage. Unapata mtu amemaliza form four after two yrs ako na pesa mingi, na familia already coz asha jua everything about business. Sa hio mtu mwingine ndio ako 2nd yr amesota kazi ni kunywa makali za soo na kuvuta weed. After 4th unapata jamaa life inamgonga coz society expects him to make something of himself but hana idea about how to do that.

This is the kind of mentality that I am talking about. You do not need hundreds of thousands for a startup. There are even those guys in the streets who sell eggs which does not require a lot of money to do.
I know of campus students who earn hundreds of thousands from doing online writing so there’s really no excuse.

The education system is intended to produce subservient workers and it does that very well. Does it to the point that the product is so well programmed that it would rather commit suicide than fail to get employed. The system is neither meant to produce too clever people nor is it meant to produce wealthy people. That is the order of things today.

Yes, nlikua huko and looking back I wish I had not gone to university first. I suspended kusoma CPA, hapo KCA after kuitwa university then hio university experienced messed up my plan coz I got too tired to study CPA given vile iko intensive and complex.
kama ningemaliza CPA first ningepata job nisome degree part time with more purpose. Right now the best course kusoma ni technical like CPA, or those taught huko railways college or polytechnics. University education especially hizi upcoming ‘university colleges’ etc ni kujitupa tu.

lakini hao graduates ni wa wapi? inoreero ama mku? the kinda graduates who gain degree certs after 24 months are said to be half-baked.

Ujanja muhimu everywhere in life.
Najua a dem wa IT 4th year her final project was a web app in php yet hajui hata html ni nini. I had to correct her project and write her a documentation ili aelewe juu mwenye alimfanyia hakuweka. She passed.

Boss,people are diffrent some even accessing internet is a dream,even that ka 5k for your eggs,is not available to many,guys live hand to mouth, and not everybody can be an entrepreneur.

Hao usema ukulima ni kazi chafu.
This in a country where food is ever scarce. Wacha kuwachanua wasije kuharibu soko

Entrepreneurship si ya kila mtu Though. Kila mtu akiwa entrepreneur mnataka muandike nani kazi?
Someone got flip the buggers

Fixed

stupidest ujingarest, upumbafurest, ushenzirest reasoning! kila mtu haezi kua employer jinga hii! Not everyone is cut for the employer shit you idiot! kila mtu akiwa entrepreneur who will work in the hosiz? polisi atatoka wapi? who will work in the banking sector? where will we get programmers? acha kutumia akili kama kofia! nkt

Really? Then some people are doomed to be poor all their lives then. If someone can afford to do a masters then he can afford to start a business no matter how small. And as a man, I believe that you should be able to do anything when push comes to shove and your survival is on the line.

i got a friend who graduated last year Environmental science from University of Eldoret, alisaka internship akakosa what helped him ni CPA currently works na bank west land last time we met alinishow hi degree ni Karatasi tuu haisaidii

Ulimumanga

Hey hey hey calm down man! Firstly dont insult me. I understand you are mad but wazimu yako peleka mathari hospital. kama ni matusi unataka i can easily go that route.
Secondly, what i meant is that the shortage of jobs we are having is partly individuals faults in failing to create jobs…So who do you think will work in the Enterprises i am encouraging the youth to venture into? Employees of course. Everyone is an employee, my customers as a business person are my employers for example. I do not despise employees at all so i wonder why you are trying to put it that way… Cristiano, Messi, Obama, uhuru, collymore are all employees but great and rich people. I’m not rich, but i will never lie down and say that there is no work. Even if it means that i collect garbage, so be it! I won’t go around begging people to employ me. I was just trying to encourage the enterprise spirit in us so that we dont lack jobs, but the manpower to perform the jobs… A good example is Germany which has Enterprises so many, that they import human labour. Thats the way to greatness.
So Sijui mbona unaumwa sana, ooh, nimekumbuka ukiomba loan hapa (ktalk of all places!) ya 900k hehehehe ufanyie biashara Hahaha… It just shows that you are a desperate dreamer and you need to get your big potbelly from your mother’s couch and go out to hustle.

Akili hiwezi tumika kama kofia coz iko ndani. Ungemwambia awache kutumia akili kubalance.

achana Na Hugo Jamaa. Hawa in wale wanahate those who seem to be doing well in life. Ati wamewaibia opportunities. Dafuuckk!!

i think the video of the kids ejecting their ceo made pple see a huge management vacuum which if u lick the directors/kids boots/boobs/bums properly utajipata ukiwa ceo

ni kubaya