Its Official: Africans have a gene that protects against severe Covid-19

Ooliskia wapi

Buuda,si mi hudhani wewe ni wa hargeisa,though hio notion ya nyaribari chache imekua for long hadi naanza kukushuku:D:D:D

Sijawahi kanyaga hata kisii

Clearly not a peer reviewed paper

Read the article I attached. As early as April, right at the start of the pandemic , some scientists had began seeing something in Africans. They just didn’t have data to prove their hypothesis.

Selfdecode

There are several studies that were pointing to the same thing. Here’s one. Just google OAS1 African Covid 19.
Selfdecode

Magufuli was right all along

Corona is still a SCAM

Neanderthals were Eurasian though…oops!

But umekanyanga kanyanga burnt forest

Neanderthals ??? Kujeni hapa mujione venye mulitoka kwa monkey and baboons

[ATTACH=full]342180[/ATTACH]

Neanderthal man vs Whitethals

brukhenge hii this cr*p abt white superiority & black inferiority officially crushed & the truth came out during this race mbele ya [SIZE=5]hitler [/SIZE]at an event where the best of the best white supremacists were competing …nigas won number 1 and 2 kimchezo

…ata our ancestors didnt see muthungu as superior & didnt exalt him , they refered to them negatively as devils and men with no knees ,ppl eaters etc etc later on their kids were brainwashed to hate themselves…

black race is also supreme on how we organised our society in an intelligent orderly manner forgoing the suffering other races were enduring…addictions, crime,rape,orphans were terms strange to the pple ugandans were doing sterelised caeserian sections b4 jesus was born but europe did it’s first C.S in 1500’s with 10 nurses and surgeons but it killed the mother…took eons to perfect it , brain surgeries were common practice and offered instant relief…everything worked and our envirnment provided while we respected it …omwafrica is the superior race

we was kings

i said this from the beginning covid ikianza and i was ignored by the authorities at MOH

Gaki Gaki allakhubar

Vile WSR ataacha Konyagi 1 and Ratchieth

So why are blacks in the west getting severe corona and dying at a much higher rate than whites?

They lost the gene when they moved out of Africa as the article seems to suggest. Leave Africa, lose the genes. Tell them to back here and mate with Neanderthals to regain it. This world is full of stupid logic.

Kwa nini?