It's Official: Death Of Nairobi Nitelife "Not Wildly Exaggerated".

wisdom detected, big up!

I read the original article from May 2017, on Daily Nation. Poverty wages is the biggest financial dilemma of our time. It has dented most people’s purchasing power and their ability to offset inflation.

https://www.nation.co.ke/newsplex/real-income-wages-inflation/2718262-3184524-hqlbd4z/index.html

Funny thing ruto and his tangatanga boys kama @spear are moving around with millions

Cunt relate - my employer anatambua Cost of Living Allowance (COLA)

This is a strange way to look at things.
First of all, there are too many entertainment outlets, secondly not all joints can make it on the weekdays, and lastly, the boom or whatever drove people to clubbing everyday of the week was superficial in my opinion.
I prefer the old days when joints were meant for the weekends, no one who works and earns their sweat, has the time to spend it all on entertainment. It just doesn’t make sense to have clubs operating on the weekdays.

Siku hizi vijana wako na Wi-Fi kwa nyumba…

Very very true.

A bottle of beer costs Sh. 160 at Carrefour, and people have pretty good entertainment at home. Why go and pay 350 to a sour waiter who’ll rip you off if he gets the chance?

Wacha hiyo. A friend ananiambia ati akina b club Na Brew bistro beer Ni 500 tusker. Manze hata Kama Ni ambience hiyo siwezi. Hata Kama ningekuwa Na kakitu hii Ni extortion

I have kids sleeping na sitaki for them to pick some habits

Nyumba haina watoto sii ngumu kupata. Some of your drinking buddies must be single/divorced.

I interact with my kind. Can’t do lesser or more. It’s just a caste thing

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D shait!!1

We are having home parties and orgies.