Its working

So its true. They sell the stuff and they themselves don’t drink it.

1 Like

Re-read Lifeist’s post.

10 crack commandments…Never get high on your…

Are all shopkeepers that sell cigarrettes smokers?

If you are in the car selling biz and you sell all types of vehicles from range rover to probox…to mercs…must you drive a vitz?

1 Like

Its a matter of preference and choice dear…he takes smirnoff bt sasa akunywe moonwalker juu anauza? Hiyo ina wenyewe!

Either that or you were too busy pooping in your nappies!
I may not have known the intricate details of the Kenyan Security services but i was not deaf either.
@ol monk ,why do you treat me with such contempt? Deep down i like you like a younger bro but you just don`t get my sense of humor; i mean no harm ata when i am dissing you.
Shake hands?..

1 Like

To be precise the guys in plain clothes were Special Branch guys.

1 Like

What was the brand name of the drink we were told “drink and discover why birds fly”?

i thought it was called amarios

can’t quite recall all the names of the other brands he produced after Rumlika but there was a “pineapple wine” immediately after he phased out Rumlika. The one that made you want to know why birds fly came out much later, after he had been to jail and out…

Corruption kills more than these fake liquor. I wish the same zeal would be applied in tackling corruption.

1 Like

@Mundu Mulosi , @Fala 12 - The one that made you know why birds fly was Amario’s Sherry. There were also Pooler’s and Kata Pingu. Ain’t Google a bitch…

That is a thinly veiled matusi or I am overthinking?

you overthought there, brother, i was just happy that Ms Google came to my rescue when challenged by a piece of history i should have known but was eluding my aging brain cells…have a beaut sunday!

The why do we need a government again? Remind me. Then, pia tukimalizana na watu wa pombe, tuchome boda boda zote because they kill many people on our roads. After that, tuchome city hall, juu hawkers huwa wanateswa na hao askari wao. You get where this is headed? Total anarchy.

1 Like

The guy is right. The man in that video is Likhotio, a Kangemi loser, who was a part of Fred Gumo’s jeshi la mzee hired to threaten opposition and the clergy that were protesting outside parliament. It must have been in 1999 0r 2000 at the height of the Nyayo error. He flogged Njoya mercilessly and I can still remember that video that was aired on KTN vividly. My dad and I shrinked when we watched it at 9 pm in our house while we were having supper.

But @Ka-Buda , naona argument ya ol monk kule inatoka. This information, you’d have easily volunteered in the 1st post before making offense with the ‘wewe ni mtoto’ comment. I was also a toi then but I know what was going on juu sikufichwa na mafumbo kama vile unavyomfanya ol monk. You claim to be wiser, act like it and help the brother out unapomwona amehata mahali(if you see him as a younger brother as you claim).

No offense.

how would you react if you knew your favourite samosa vendor makes them out of roadkill and the neighbourhood mongrel puppies and alley cats; and does not even dare taste if their salty enough because he knows they could kill him? If you can answer that try to relate it to this merchant who sells you stuff he dare not drink even if stress is killing him…

There’s something about naivasha that’s very creepy, this man fai amario is kenya’s version of a sicilian mafia boss. mututho hates alcohol because of naivasha

schupid!