ivan semwanga

Liposuction and he still appeared fat/overweight? Gym muhimu

Some Ugandans are big time cons.

Ata kama google is my friend, hii nayo ni ugonjwa gani.

Liposuction is sucking the fat out of the body, a short cut method for obese or fat people to regain shape

Stroke inafanya mtu apasuliwe kichwa? Picha yake ya last ameshonwa kichwa.

Maybe I am different then but I stopped caring what people say about me as long as I am at peace with myself and I have never been happier in my life.

According to the source where I read it from. ION, ni kama kutakuwa na tussle between ex wife na fam yake over his estate.

I thought so too.

A college??? is it bigger than Nairbi Aviation college?

He lived well! Peasants are allowed to comfort themselves, don’t poop on their party.

arari na mbia ta ngoma…

I can’t tell how big it is.

Eti you went to AHS?

You must have entered AHS through the back door if you cannot comprehend my question to @WuTang

Muthee na Okiya wacheni hizo…Sparring now is a bit premature, the boxing ring will open officially on 10/8

Daktari, nilikuwa naambia the Livingstonian ‘stroke’ ni vascular accident (clot, arterial burst) in the brain that sometimes requires surgical intervention.

Hiyo tu…sikuwa na ubaya.

PS: Kumbuka MzeeH.E Ki-Tobacco?

Pole Sellwoodian. I was wrong. Sikujua stroke requires head surgery. Now I know.

Atleast Diamond can sleep easy knowing that hatatombewa Bibi na Ex.

“Mwanamke akishakuzalia watoto ni wako daima and there is extra passion in shagging an ex who has moved on” - Mwalimu Nyerere

:D:D:D:D:D:D… At least peace reigns between Livingstone and Sellwood

Reminds me of this photo with the caption, “Hapa kuna mtu amecheswo”.

[ATTACH=full]102336[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D am not saying its his but ITS HIS