Ivanka Trump To Replace Jim Yong Kim At World Bank

Acha kusema tuli, ongea juu ya wewe, I know of people whose lives changed due to Obama

Who? the grandma? Hio ni GoK ilichangamka. Face saving exercise.

Meanwhile…

“Why did Obama not support and write a forward for my book about his father Barack Obama Sr? Why does he not support my Foundation set up in the name of his father Barack Obama Sr? My two children died it was nothing to him. No condolences, nothing!” Malick Obama said.

https://www.sde.co.ke/thenairobian/article/2000221421/why-malik-hates-obama-this-much

When contacted by The Nairobian over the beef with his brother, Malik responded that: “My brother Barack Obama is a disappointment. Why did he not come home to Kogelo? Why did he not provide for the family when they came to see him in Nairobi? They experienced extreme hardship and left immediately after the dinner.”

He added: “Why did he not support Auntie Zeituni in America? He claims to be an advocate for illegal immigrants. Why did no member of the family in Kenya attend the 2016 Democratic Convention? Why does he not have Auma Obama be Director of the Board of The Barack Obama Foundation in Chicago that’s set up for his presidential library if he loves her so much? Why not Mama Sarah Obama his grandmother if he loves her so much?”

:smiley:

She is very smart, in her 20s, she was running a multi-million business. She is also a CEO at Trump International, where she is one of the few CEO’s in America who is female and running a successful business. Her husband mister kushner in his early thirties was heading a multi-billion family business as the CEO. He was not just running it but it grew tremendously, /her business has also grown to dizzying heights. Meanwhile watoto wa masonko kenya ni ulevi na kujinyonga

Its normal for diaspora peeps to lenga watu wa ocha.like you, have u built ur old folks a better house?or ur grandparents?do u send them kakiru everytime u get ur paycheck?

May I quote you nikiitiwa harambee kenya? I’ll say it’s ‘normal to lenga?’ Is that your only rebuttal? Kenyans living in North America send 50% of diaspora remittances. Fyi, our dollars are what is helping stabilize the shilling. Obama didn’t help his own people na hapa huwa mnamsifu aje? GWB did more than the 1st African negro in the WH and it speaks volumes.

Ivanka is a graduate of the esteemed Wharton business school like her amazing father. MAGA

Ana confuse impact ya hoi polloi kama bottoms ambaye amejificha pale Boston ama Atl, na impact ya the President of the United States of America.

Let me repeat that: The President of the United States of America. Not bottoms.

POTUS.

Potus nikuamua tu and with a Marshall plan for instance pulled Europe and Japan out of the ashes of the 2nd WW. That’s a potus.

This guy had 8 good years to make it right. EIGHT!!!

8 years fondling the white man’s money. The real dollar. The currency of currencies!! The economy of economies!!!

The most powerful office on the planet. 8 years!!

Akina Kibaki wakaona juu enyewe sisi tumeitwa wezi wa kura, anti democracy, illegal presidents, hands off presidents… wacha tung’eng’ane na China man.

Obama is a responsible man, there is no way he was going to throw American Billions at African just because he is from there. The Marshall plan worked in Western Europe because they were already mature states with accountable systems despite the war.

Why don’t u start by saying what u are doing for ur parents in Kenya?umeona nani akisifu obama?be ur own mind wacha kuweka watu kwa kikapu.

Amazing father who is bankrupt.hahaha negrolet wacha kutupima akili.even with his exaggerated wealth bado ako 4billions.smart people akina bezos,bill gates ,etc

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Come on man, they give billions of dollars to Egypt yearly why couldn’t Obama do the same for Kenya under the excuse that we stabilize South Sudan, Somalia and maybe Congo. He just wasn’t that into Kenya. Granted, he did allow for the direct flights to happen and also extended the visa durations for students. Maybe if he was a republican tungepata hizi dollars because those guys like funding wars.

Wish you guys can get that info your heads that BO was born in America, brought up with American culture and with a American single mother and never went to Ndiraguini primary school. So no africanism culture ya kutuma kakitu!!get that

buda ni vile tuko anonymous. Tungekunyamazisha maa.

Haha like saying it here will reveal ur identity

Very well said Patty, as always. Kwanza hapo kwa Marshall Plan, goes to show you how powerful the US presidency is, but the first black man to sit on it couldn’t do anything to lift up his poor brothers and sisters.

How many times was kenya issued terror alerts when BO was POTUS while more dangerous countries like France don’t? Why? Because white people have each other’s back. Mwafrika ni yule yule, selfish, sadistic, backstabbing AH and is the reason Africa will always be dead last.

We thought that BO would finally lift the yoke of 3rd world status, give us grants and loans for development. Wapi? Actually it’s because of his sarcastic inaction that China strengthened their hold on Africa. This happened under BO’s watch. Dude came to Kenya on his second term! Why? When I hear his name or see his face on the news naskiaga kuchizi. The dude was the worst letdown in the history of Africa. Mwafrika kupata power to effect real change like he did happens once in a lifetime.

:D:D:D:D

I love this!!!

This is Gengis Khan… God is using him to punish America for all their transgressions in the world

[SIZE=7]Evangelicals: God Sent Trump to Be King[/SIZE]

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26169238_1874416482651397_1793573662089241464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=9923b3a001bb2f03b673e62b265e462a&oe=5CD33FBA
A chilling op-ed in today’s NY Times by author Katherine Stewart, who has extensively studied and written about the Christian right, says that the far right have been pushing a meme for several years now that Donald Trump, conman and egomaniac, has been sent by God to be “a vessel for the purposes of the faithful” in the role of King of the United States of America.

http://churchandstate.org.uk/wordpressRM/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/TrumpGod-jan-19.jpg
Unbeknownst to people with even a tenuous grip on reality, prior to the midterms a thousand theaters showed “The Trump Prophecy,” a film about a firefighter who, in a blinding orgiastic epiphany, picks up a Bible and turns to Isaiah 45, “which describes the anointment of King Cyrus by God.” Get it, Isaiah “45” — Trump “45”? What more proof do you need, right?
Stewart goes on, saying that evangelical author and speaker Lance Wallnau has said:
[INDENT]I believe the 45th president is meant to be an Isaiah 45 Cyrus [who will] restore … us from cultural collapse.[/INDENT]
And in this telling it is not at all paradoxical that Trump is a non-believer intent on wrecking our democracy and government. Apparently the story of Cyrus is of a nonbeliever who becomes the first emperor of Babylon (“Babble-on” — it’s all starting to come together now, isn’t it?) and frees the Jews.
Stewart provides numerous quotations from across the spectrum of the religious right leadership pushing this meme that God sent Trump to be King, including Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council and Ralph Drollinger who leads weekly bible study groups at the White House attended by Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet.
In her article Stewart confirms our worst suspicions about what Trump’s core followers see in him:
[INDENT]This isn’t the religious right we thought we knew. The Christian nationalist movement today is authoritarian, paranoid and patriarchal at its core. They aren’t fighting a culture war. They’re making a direct attack on democracy itself.[/INDENT]
And, according to Stewart, Trump has been egging them on, goading their preachers for becoming too “soft” — as he openly muses about becoming “President for life”.

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2019/01/evangelicals-god-sent-trump-to-be-king/?fbclid=IwAR3T4kSDfgSb7J8cFyOQBbai1J0fAKfYcXsDc1GrIbYFXkvsHv0OZUjFgvM