Ivy Wangeshi. Lets learn from this

Maybe the jamaa caught it in her early days when she didnt even know she was positive thus not on ARVs

Lakini why lie she could have told him while mjamaa was casting his lot. Roho Safi jamaa ajue mapema kabla sampling the forbidden fruit. Kama anampenda he could have stayed.

Speaking from experience?

Your point?

She could have passed it on before she was on ARVs

That guy saved very many potential victims. This one angeamua kusambaza angeua watu wengi sana.

Leta hekaya Omwami

How many more threads shall we read from the experts on KTalk?. Folk who have never seen hide nor hair of the said dude and woman and oh hello they have never seen their medical notes.

I don’t do that. Kuna mjinga hapa alisema huwa anafanya hivyo after kukamua kama precaution.

Lakini huyo jamaa alikuwa na hasira sana manze…

From Thika to Eldoret na shoka…huyu hakufika Naks akabadilisha akili manze

???

Mapenzi ya kukata na shoka

The story is so sick… wah the guy’s face is full of blood… I just wonder how the boda boda guys would behave knowing beforehand he might be HIV/AIDS. Violence has never solved anything. Sad

Baada ya dwyfwy unachapa shower ya kimataifa kama Zuma na unasema liwe liwalo.

power of genes, animals risk it in a bid to pass on their genes to the next generation. Umeshawahi kosa kuvaa Cd though uko nayo? what do you think was commanding you?

I have never dry fried, self control is what differentiates us from the beasts of the wild.

i think ni wewe tu ndio hupaka mjuols ndimu after dry frying makunguru ! :D:D

This is a gravy matter

Jamaa alifanyiwa team building sidhani Kama at survive for long… Lakini @smokin_gun hio story ya ndimu kwa mjuols …ndimu inaingia kwa macho ya HIV ama?

May our minds be filled with wisdom rather than rage in times of anger .Amen.