Iwe Funzo kwa wote...

Hehe…samehea huyu muyamaa. The chief tribalists are well known, but his sense of entitlement and self-centredness won’t let him see that.

2 Likes

Majamaa wameamuka asubuhi na ni abba wanaamukia. Ni sawa . Wacha nilenge. Long time these days I don’t see you these streets . Ulihamia kwa website ya uwesmake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nigga, you have comprehension issues.

4 Likes

Nliingia kwa uwes sku moja nkapata eti hekaya, safisha mecho etc VViP sekshen. Umati not allowed there so I came back.
Hapa, truth be told, there is nothing that sucks than to see 100 political threads when I click ‘all threads’ rink. Same topics, insults and egocentric comments. Nikienda kule kwa kina @Jirani, wueh…that is the asylum for haters. Insults from morning till midnight. I therefore decided to lie low like envelope :), ju staki matusi.

6 Likes

:D:D aki ya nani ungekuwa hapa ile siku ya SC ruling, thread ya 25 pages if you compressed it and removed all the BS therein it would amount to measly 3 pages at best.

5 Likes

You know someone once quoted here that we people who are verbal sana hapa, have a tendency to be introverts in real life . Someone like @uwesmake in real life could be a very quiet person who can’t express his emotions well.BUT the moment anashika keyboard he becomes a beast and you wonder if that’s the quite guy you know .We are all Internet creatures and nothing is personal. I shoot sometimes like these 2 rabbits ,but once I’m done I go back to my quite real life. :slight_smile: that’s just me…

I picked one thread and hanged on to it . Zingine ilikuwa kelele. But I wondered why non was pinned by mods

hanging will be after 26th Oct, enough time to fetch the best rope in the market:D

3 Likes

:smiley: dude I think I will benefit more from whoever becomes president based on what i do. Can’t take my life for some politician. Meanwhile si you know mps want medical cover for their girlfriends. I’m ashamed that Wanjala …mluhya is involved in this controversy . Let’s yap yap but meanwhile we are being robbed by the same people we are yapping for

5 Likes

Kama una earn Ksh1, 050,000 per month legally mbona unaiba zingine extra? ama ni peer presha…someone please help me understand.

Greed started long time ago. Even wakati ya Abel na Cain . It’s all greed

1 Like

If you have kids abroad, a girlfriend and a wife on the side, a mortgage, cars, free loading relatives etc you realize that it is not enough very quickly.

3 Likes

Outgoing mps should have fixed this before they left because many of them weren’t coming back anyways. Only honest people would have wanted to serve us if salary was capped to 200,000

1 Like

Si hao walikua cave men, meaning we still harbor that primitive energy, regrettable:).

1 Like

Now you get it . Wanjala has been appointed an MP, first things first :“my kalfrend needs health insurance !!” Is his demands.Who will foot the bill? Me and you who sing RWNBP AND UOTP kwa ktalk. Same cycle continues every 5 years. We are the fools .

3 Likes

enyewe if your wife is the side dish then you need more resources:D…si he enrolls centonomy classes aone venye hesabu zitaingiana

Mjinga ni wewe…instead of condemning corruption you are here castigating him for not knowing how to store his loot!?!..Follow your own advice and Fear Allah.

1 Like

Enyewe hapo @Abba umeingiliwa sana

1 Like

@Chifu,

IMHO, you need to quit the internet because all you do is bitch about the content, yet nobody forces you to open the News & Politics section.

Politics is about Kenyans, their food and water, their jobs, their leaders, their loyalties, their worries, their future, their identity, their prejudices and inevitably their emotions.

3 Likes

Hapo nayo umeongea ukweli! The stress of the nation!

2 Likes