Jackie Maribe

Nakuru wanawake watatu wote wanaendesha harrier

Wabunge wamejishaidia na yeye saidi eeeh

Anafikiria ameangukia kumbe ameangukiwa. The kunguru will continue dishing it out after the wedding. Conference and seminar manenos. Boychild hajipendi. Anaeza hata kufa ukedi imeletwa na mama nyumbani. Si unajua most waheshimiwa ni marehemu watarijiwa coz of the big homa?

The reason who humble ourselves whenever we get stopped by traffic police, is to avoid unnecessary drama, and to save time and resources.
Sasa Jowie, is arrested as a murder suspect, alafu anadaisha hii investigation hakuna mahali inaenda.
Not realizing that those were not the regular cops on the street, but homicide detectives.

Hehehe bwana vc hiii ni kienyeji original bila make-up

wakijipodoa wanakaaga kaa maiti ndani ya geneza,[ATTACH=full]209405[/ATTACH]

Nonsense.
Na Hessy wa Ochunglo @Tarantinoh akinipata na tortoise ananifunga 17 years.

endelea kula minofu

:D:D:D hehehe…

no comment.

vidole kufura?

Kabla awe elected si alikuwa na husband? Kwani alipata mwingine ama?

Is she pregnant ama ilikuwa muchene?
Na she is on bond for murder, why is Moses Kuria trying to clean up her image by… [COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)][SIZE=1]I’m about to get lectured about being innocent blah blah blah [/SIZE]

Oyah, TortoiseBaldieMan nimekupangia to throw this into your compound to calm your dog’s
[ATTACH=full]209418[/ATTACH]

Yea she was married to a Kisii neighbour of mine pale nakuru lakini boychild Karibu depression iuwe yeye…lesuuda has baad friends akina khamati…boy was in love… big mistake…should have treated it the way all other waheshimiwas husbands usually do it.

Walidivorce ama? And how do waheshimiwa’s husbands treat their wives?

Lesuuda ako sawa ni vile amezeeka sana. Maribe anakuanga average to below average

If it were me nawachana na mambo ya mapenzi…hio nadevote kwa watoto …instead I would use her to win government tenders.

@introvert leta socks nimfiche asinukishwe tearkas:D:D

Angecheza kama yule mlunje wetu Shebesh.

Shait…

THIS WOMAN IS NOT BEAUTIFUL AT ALL. why do people keep labeling her as such?

I understand preferences, beut this woman is below average.