JaKuon: Boycott Safaricom!!

I like what happened here
[MEDIA=twitter]913085999848333312[/MEDIA]

:D:D:D:D

Hehehehehe!! Why are they complaining, yet that is what Babu likes? Now he’s enjoying extended martyrdom.

The boy must learn a thing or more. He’s risking his life with all manner of antics. He has political and business enemies, and he keeps adding them day and night. No one can tell what/who will hit him next. He is a moving target.

Kalonzo ni kamtu wa kushikila bakuri ya kuomba msaada… Very demeaning in African cultures if you ask me. Hapo dio JaCON amefikisha yeye na tu Wakamba twenzake… :D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]128131[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]128132[/ATTACH]

Yaani maze hata haambiwa anashikiwa nini, ni kusukumwa tuu.
Alafu huyo lawyer ameinuliwa na @pamba mbaya sana

It is the same Kalonzo who recently ‘climbed’ a pastor in some church in an awkward demonstration of the teaching of the day. :D:D

Childish abuse of a president has consequences

Can’t get enough of the video clip

Mbona huyo ccamea guy ametoka mbio huko mwisho?

good he has started consoling himself that he’s a martyr …

JaKuon is trying to paint a picture in which he is victimized by every living thing in Kenya. The problem with that strategy is that if everyone is pissed off at you, then YOU must be doing something wrong. Rather than be the victim, you become the villain. Isn’t that just too bad because when he loses again, it will be despite him trying to sabotage the elections. Sympathizers will be limited to his minions trapped in a mental prison from which they cannot extricate themselves.

On another front, I honestly believe the guy has some psychiatric problem. Safaricom does not depend on being politically correct to stay in business. On the contrary, a huge percentage of the economy depends on Safcom providing their communications service. So you must wonder what the dickens has gotten into JaKuon!

you are wrong. kalonzo ni placard carrier aka BiC aka kaBeggar-in-Chief…

Ngaii! Ni gwathuka…

[ATTACH=full]128139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]128140[/ATTACH]

Amejua hajui :D:D:D

Kassin,

Poor taste my Broda. Those are ancient photos and you should avoid resuscitating them.

Which reminds me… Line # 2.