Jalas wife works for Safaricom as head of communication ?

Mediamax hawaezi futa Jalang’o wanajua atawakamua millions akienda court na vile mediamax wamesota sai…

Where is the findio pple are talking about online, leave alone the whatsapp screensots. Na si majamaa wanakula vitu safi jameni…

Mwanaume Ni scandals. Lakini chini ya maji. These are not friends but acquaintances.he should be very careful. Most are nobodies and have no image to protect.

Jalas married a lady with 2 kids?? Isorait

Some USIU guys we schooled together also had such a group. They would share the fotos, findios and also contacts - na pia background that if you want to pursue her you can call her and say we met at a certain place bla bla. Ukikula unaweka pia unaachia wengine wakamue.

Getting murkier

Wait until video ya 3some idrop ndio utajua how murky it can get.

Sex tapes?

Yeah, but then we were students, not adults like these fellows.

Ndio nimeona ikitajwa na when I logged huku I thought it should be here coz this is the capital city of such 411

A student is an adult too. If you commit a crime you will get the same consequences as a guy Omar Lalis age. In fact the law is lenient to older people and women.

Ni kama kila siku they’re dropping one by one progressively. It’s like the apartment had a hidden camera. So they could be alot of footage but my wonder is who is leaking all these things if not insiders of the group bcz they’re the only ones with acess. Some of the ladies involved are also married. So this shit will go down with MANY people.

Tabia ya jalas Ni kama tu ya kunguru, was she desperate to get married?

those girls were very basic bana. 5/10

So then why are you yapping so much if the stories are nothing beyond the selfies?

Boss don’t make me block you. There’s several people involved in these scandals or several groups of people OK? So usinilete kiherehere nitakublock mpaka kwa makende mbwa mwitu. Try me one more time.

Which luo man rejected you? You are so bitter towards a whole tribe because of something other than what is happening here, using this jalango issue as a ticket to spread tribalism, yet, you come here flapping your saggy t*ts like an octogenarian whenever any man posts anything about a woman, constantly force feeding us the “its because we are women” crap. You’re the one with problems with self control and it shows. Either your father was a sperm donor or left your useless mother for a luo woman or better yet your mother got her guts rearranged by a luo man and left you with a useless sperm donor, either way, real eyes realize real lies and you are just a pathetic excuse thinking your opinion matters because you spend your entire life on your sweaty couch ranting on forums seeking the attention you never received as a child. I feel bad for whoever you will raise and whoever raised you because they didn’t fully develop in the polluted womb they were supposed to and ended up popping a sub human through the hole that was meant to expel excrement.

I was raised by an educated, family oriented luo father that worked hard and smart and raised my siblings and I with lifelong values and gave us generational wealth but still made us understand why we had to work for our own wealth. So were my relatives and friends I grew up around. Take your hate elsewhere or place it on the individual and stop spewing bullshit over here simply because your worthless pea brain has convinced you to spend your time doing so. Hii ujinga ni ya damu you are a piece of sht and worth nothing more than a shtstain

Si umblock… unamtisha na matusi ndio?? Aogope ku reply, ama???:D:D

:D:D:D Kill the creature.

Is that the answer as to why you are frothing from both sides of the mouth with unverified allegations?