Jaluo tetemeshas in Meru

Hey Mqufuu. I didn’t get the joqe about your qeyboard having letters Q and Q

5 Likes

Sana, no tribal joke intended.

Dowry depends on class and the woman relatives. Hao ndio husukuma dowry juu otherwise wazazi wengi wanaweza kukupatia msichana Wao karibu Na bure. She is cute. Amuweke karibu

[ATTACH=full]12635[/ATTACH]

inasemekana if a meru lady denies you sex most probably she didnt hear what your request was

8 Likes

:D:D

15 MILLION NAOA MADEM 20 AU CORAZON KWAMBOKA NA SIWES Toa 15M KABLA HAJAZAA TRIPLETS KWANZA.

3 Likes

bakhana ishirini somenya ta kuka

1 Like

Kuka akimeza vega hawezi shindwa.

1 Like

spoken like 10 circumcised men

1 Like

my thoughts exactly

Kwanza zile taya zitatoke!

*zitatokea

The fact that moneyed jengs marry outside their own proves that the fish smell Akinyi is not an idle joke.

3 Likes

They already have a son.

1 Like

At least jamaa amepata returns.

1 Like

Returns ama analipa damages?

1 Like

Msuper akikuzalia mtoi ni returns buda.

I hear the Amerucans are very loyal with a ten year guarantee plus most of them are very pretty. I have to agree to some extent from those that I know.

Here is their description;

The PERFECT WOMAN!

About ten years ago, these women came with 20 year money-back guarantee! Due to the effects of the world economic crisis, they now come with a 10 year, money-back guarantee! They are caring and loving and will go to extremes for their husbands! Those that drink, can drink you and your friends under the table and carry you home, make you a sumptuous meal and still give you some serious “you know what”! For the women from this community who do not drink, they will wait up for their husbands till whatever hour the bugger decides to crawl home. He will find food waiting, and he will be given a tongue lashing! A serious mouthful of words that can not be repeated. This is not a bad thing. The husband needs to be kept in check! His friends, who drink with him till late, will also not be spared! They will be told to leave her husband alone! She will protect her family and will do anything-almost-to please her husband. They have names that roll off the tongue sweetly. Their names are delicious to the tongue. Names like Kagwiria, Nkirote, Makena… Sweet on the tongue!

If you’ve not figured it out, then keep wondering why I’m writing my blog from Meru. I’m in the hunt for a sweet Meru woman. I’ve got Miraa and Big-G to keep me company on my hunt for the famed Meru “Ten Year Cash Back Guarantee” woman.

https://raymondchepkwony.wordpress.com/category/types-of-kenya-women/

1 Like