Jaluos must know

Never seen a nigga so smart.

Ario maber, idhi nadhe?

[ATTACH=full]166595[/ATTACH]

Umelala/kutiwa na wajaluo wangapi?

Madem wote wajaka ni sura mbaya wanono weusi

Meffi thread.

The first sign of immaturity is when you have to attack someone based on matters they have got no control over. You are a genius if you think they had an option on how to look at birth.

Indeed. Very ugly. Stinky also.
They need these sort of threads to feel better about themselves. Sad.

Wacha ukweli isemwe. Enda luoland utafute dem mrembo na ulete picha tuone, I’ll be waiting to take a deep sip in my very very long glass of i told you so

Those chicks are NO NO for me i can’t live with the shame that i dicked someone black fat and ugly

Nonesense. I’m pure blood shiny … who has worked in Nyanza for the past 3-4 years. Luo ladies are blessed in areas that matter, and are game perhaps only second to Meru ladies.

Theme of discussion ni sura not ass and boobs

Young Man style up, when you grow up you will get to learn the few things that count in life. In the meantime, just shove that “theme of discussion” right up that canal where the sun never shines. Asandi sana.

:D:D:D uko na uchungu hivio mbona?? Because i said the truth about your so called beautiful ladies. I value sura i cunt bare the shame of dicking an ugly bitch. Ukweli itabaki kuwa wao ni sura mbaya

i’ve changed my mind. i prefer luhya men and their fangi!

ALL OF THEM!

Niko tu pale naskiza ma rocks wengine wakipimana umeffi.
[ATTACH=full]166635[/ATTACH]

hurt. we winning yr women

dry spell detected

These nugus keep talking about body parts ati sijui “the parts that matter” as if the face is an obsolete factor. Yes, Dame ana matacore kubwa lakini ana sura ya transexual…kumbaff, hawa watu wamelost.

Well baboun, if anything you are lucky to win some ugly shiny refuse we don’t want. Unfortunately, you see no one is proud to claim to win your women because they are fucking ugly. Do you not see how you insult your people with the stupid things you say. Bonobo boy.