Jamaa alikua anakula vizuri

@Abba najua hii ni handle yako. You’ve never recovered from the online thrashing I gave you some months back. You simply need to move on. I have calmly replied to every issue you raised in your little rant. Is that what you call catching feelings? You have mental issues.
So let me ask you, if I didn’t know the guy was a Luo, how then could you justify your accusation that I talked ill of him because of his tribe? I called the girl in the picture a whore, why didn’t you defend her too, ama your gay activist ass only tingles when men are being attacked?

Irene Drake has some hot friends. Just gone through some of her photos.
This slay queens got a nigga thirsty.
Checki huyu 10/10

[ATTACH=full]134196[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]134197[/ATTACH]

Apollo Malowa ate fine things.

Thinking like a fisi with a PhD. She needs a mjolobeng to cry on…

Shika rink → https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018201587567

Unatuma rink and she has already accepted my friend request ?
I want to book an appointment for manicure/blowjob…

That’s where you go wrong again . You assume much. Abba is one of people who is a bigot like you and hypocrite. You act like you know a lot. The more I’ll expose you .Why did you pick on this guy equating him to look like mtu wa mjengo. That’s shit right there. Ain’t watu wa mjengo human? Do you have to belittle someone by their appearance?Unaringanga sana brother , sana. Nyenyekea kumbafu. I was a mjengo person and I swear if you give your girlfriend for a night ,she will despise wewe mtu wa ofisi the following day . Let me hit I6 . I got you for the day.

Honestly, I don’t care what you think of me my fren. Before you quoted me I had no idea you existed. Go do something constructive, like licking your mother’s yeast infected coomer.

The guy was a braggart and a show off. If drunk driving is bad enough, just pause and imagine what about drunk piloting??
They died as the guy was showing the kunguru he had okotad from a pub ‘lake Nakuru from the air’. Witness reports say the helicopter was coming down and then climbing as it circled the lake. Never tempt fate.
[ATTACH=full]134201[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]134202[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]134203[/ATTACH]
In the first photo he landed his chopper on a busy highway ‘to go and greet his mother’.

Huyu akona bwana ati. Na ni jamaa wa KDF. Also a pilot I think. Na bwanake ako kwa hii kijiji

There you go folding your tail like a raped bitch dog. Call that fucking @Abba too. I can handle both of your two guy’s shit. I don’t have a mother but wouldn’t mind laying a pipe on your mama and tell her to denounce a pussy ass nigga son like you as i drill that hole.Swallow your swollen ego stupid. Belittling watu wa mjengo is shit. I don’t think you are that good in life either you miserable rat.Learn to fondle before you fuck.

Matusi ya mama kutombana na kuma ni upussy.

Shipoto!

You mean @marine1 ama @kiLo- ??

Hii bleached Malaya inauzanga Kuma very cheap, dry fry it at your own risk

Ive noticed,kuna watu flani hutumia hayo matusi sana

Kuna kitu inaitwa bottle-to-throttle, kwa wale wanajijua unaweza piga 6hrs but not advisable.

ha ha ha, Captain Meffi just surrender, umewekelewa nyundo sioni ukirecover

Watu wapendane tafasali hapana haja ya matusi hii asubuhi yote

Hehe, so you know his story eh? At the time he landed on the tarmac in Siaya, alikua ameshukisha babuon kwa rally. Malowa was full of life. He was a great pimp too. Alinisort na ‘Beyonce’ the Kenyan:cool: Problem is, the guy could come with a very pretty woman and as he entertained her, he would have one too many and slump on the seat. With hyenas prowling around, alikua anaamka akiwa solo

Hii ni matusi ya barbarians, upuuuuuuuuuuuusi

watu watusiane hata kama ni ya mama waheshimiane , kwani @ikonini ?