Jamaa Amehema Sana Akitetea Nyama Ya Naivas

Are you suggesting we continue eating dogs ama?

I’m aware walikua nazo, that’s why I said “ikaongezwa equipment mpya”. Hizi vitu kuna suppliers wengi Kenya, wengi sana. Sio lazima ziwe imported. Naivas ikiapproach mmoja imuambie “we need the following equipment installed within 2 days tops. Mbesha apana shida.” Ata kesho yake zitakua ready.

what hasn’t killed you can’t kill you. endelea kuonja.

This is another con. There’s no way a butchery inaweza maliza nyama by 8:30 every effin day. A smart business person noting that there is still demand after 8:30 would obviously gradually increase his stock.

I hope hiyo butchery has a swarm(heap), congregation of flies, it’s the only mode of confirming that the said meat is of the highest quality.

:smiley:

Who in their right sense of mind would want flies next to their food?

:D:D

Kwa nini kabuti ziko na logo ya Kenchick

Fala anachomea Kenchic picha by knowingly or unknowingly associating them with Naivas’ woes…

Unless they are the main suppliers of meat products to Naivas

they did think about murphy’s law when calling in the cameras

They might be, but it’s still unprofessional to link them to Naivas especially at this sensitive time. Kenchic supplies many other entities, so Naivas should just carry this cross by themuselefus.

Kwa Wakanyama kunakuwanga na nzi 24/7… Hio nyama iko shwari

Nyama yote ya kulala hu-treatiwa.

Hapana, inaachwa ichapwe na baridi ya upepo

Mashida ya ku hire family members ,who have no expertise,and have entitlement galore issue

Kumbe hii mambo ya spinning the truth hukuanza huku?