James Mwangi..wings to fly Program

:):slight_smile: I have sponsored in little ways the ones I can

He is and charity to him is a hobby. Worked a project with him, dude was more arrogant than the architects and engineers…

2 Likes

:(:(:frowning: He is authoritarian like Michael Joseph when he was at safcom.

Why do you always have negative -bitter undertones always:confused::confused:…dude that’s not a way to live , like it or not Mwangi is still an aggressive
leader and a go getter and taking this country to places

Some guys really think that a private company whose first priority is to make profits would invest so much money by giving scholarships and get nothing in return? Those who pass in form 4 and get employed by Equity sign some papers which tie them to the bank for sometime. Imagine an A material working for a salary of 30k or less for 3 years that is daylight robbery! I prefer someone like Kirubi who doesn’t “openly help” but gets his money without cheating than a con who masquerades as a philanthropist.

1 Like

Did you read about the Uchumi saga and the collapse of the Kenya taxi company? CK was one of the main people instrumental in the collapse of the two companies.

1 Like

Need we add more?

worked with some of these wings candidates some time back and the respect and gratitude they have towards Mwangi borders on worship. one even left midway thru the project to join Yale. fully paid scholarship. but they also had horrifying tales about what goes on at HQ. so yes wings is helping poor but bright kids. but please bwana ceo do something for your long suffering employees! after all charity begins at home.
maybe also all these accolades the man gets may have gone to his head. but he is just human. some DF a ksh 200 poko or naive campus girls and brag for days what if they were hobnobbing with the clintons??? tungekua tumewajengea shrines!!

1 Like

Done that to the detriment of the donkey worker staff. There was a time he was asked what he does during his free time and said; i just stay at home with my family…I dont go out. Strange indeed.

1 Like

in other words her libido ilikulemea???quite unfortunate

kazi ya bank

ni ngumu…kuhesabu pesa na unalipwa peanuts:mad::mad::mad:

1 Like

Kenya ina wenyewe…

But he sponsors pussy hawkers:):):slight_smile:

The rich can’t help but act so special just because all eyes be on them(myth)

Seconded

Two words:

1. Uchumi
  2. Kenatco.
1 Like

it was recorded(recycled) boss

1 Like

Hakuna kikuyu atakupea via bure I think he’s trying to evade paying taxes.

http://www.kenyanentrepreneur.com/equity-bank-kenya

Disclaimer: I have been an Equity customer since their days as a building society.

Boss I used to work from 7 to 6 in equity after that I had classes to 8pm then when I got home at 9 there she is daily wanting some. I did it for some few months 9 to be exact then I said I can’t handle this.

I used to sleep at work or class where ever I could get an opportunity. This affected ma out put so I had to end it.