Jane Mbuthia

Hujaona ile ya how to cook Mutura. It reminds me of the German cannibal who ate his lover’s penis.

I am a crime talk aficionado, I enjoy talking about crime like you like talking about football. I don’t see it as murder, sex and rape, I see it as an art and a science that is why it doesn’t bother me like it bothers you. I look at it analytically not emotionally like you. For example to be a serial killer of almost 100 people you have to be really smart to get away with it. Serial killers have strategies the way you have strategies of getting women to bed with you and other vices. For example Jeffrey Dahmer would first go home watch a horror movie to get him in the mood, he’d leave his house, go to a gey bar, drink and then he would look around for a certain type of man, usually a black man, he preferred younger men, usually prostitutes bcz they live in the fringes of society and are also transients, so he had a ruse, kinda like men have a ruse when they are stalking a woman. He would offer them 50 dollars to go take photos in his pad, there’s also a gey Democrat financiers who would lure black boys from LA skid row and ask to take photos of them in white undies. Then he would personally inject them with meth until they would OD then he’d use nova cane? To resuscitate them, it’d give him a rush, so he killed 3 black men like that. Isn’t that fascinating? Kwanza on that high note lemme see what’s new at true crime rocket science. Crime is my passion. And alot of women’s passion. I know it’s hard for you to grasp bcz you are used to basic women who only think of gardening and cooking. I like cooking but not the regular shit, I follow world renowned chefs especially sea foods ones, they is one who is amazing, I’ve posted him on the cooking section. Kwanzaa how cooks huge sea animals thrills me to now end. He’s amazing. I am currently reading American Marxism, si you read it then we discuss? I am not a typical woman like @Purple, I don’t fit the stereotype and some people here think I am a man bcz well I am interested in lots of different things that men don’t expect women to be interested in but when I was growing up my pops expected more from me than my brothers he wasn’t going to give me a free pass to be intellectually lazy bcz I was a girl.

BTW true crime is dominated by women. Stop thinking I’m strange, all these are women. Look at the views 15 million views. You just used to women with blasé interests if any, is your problem. Ignorance.

Black Girls too

Why did the relatives of the man empty his bank accounts so fast?

That’s a weighty question. In fact it is stealing from the children.

[ATTACH=full]378655[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=1]psycho![/SIZE]

And you believe that? You know it is impossible for third parties to withdraw money from an account

Dingo naskia kuku chop into pieces Kuja kwangu for supper kama we ni mwanaume.