Janet Kanini Ikua

sad sad sad

Samahani, but I checked. Usiwe na hasira, bwana.

1 Like

Apr. 01, 2017, 9:00 am
By STAR REPORTER @thestarkenya
FACEBOOK
Former NTV presenter Janet Kanini died on Saturday after a battle with lung cancer.
“My friend [Kanini] breathed her last this morning,” NTV anchor Larry Madowo tweeted.
Last year in February the presenter said she was cancer free.
In a long post on her Facebook account, Kanini said an MRI scan conducted on her showed no signs of lesions in her liver, abdomen, bones, lymph nodes and lungs.
Kanini attributed her healing to a support network of friends, family and strangers praying for her and encouraging her.
She made special mention of her husband who she said only recently revealed to her that doctors had given her less than six months to live after she was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.

RIP

toilete huyo alai ni role model wako ndio ume place high expectations on him

Lung cancer is deadly. It rarely gets cured, not least when it is at stage 4 (the worst stage).

The other deadly one is pancreatic cancer.

For Janet to have survived this long shows she was a fighter and a half.

4 Likes

Rest in Peace, Sister.

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/former-ntv-host-janet-kanini-passes-on-after-surviving-cancer/

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/former-ntv-host-janet-kanini-passes-on-after-surviving-cancer/

2 Likes

From stage three its best to leave it alone. Hiyo kuichokora chokora ni kama ufanya i progress haraka.

1 Like

Very sad indeed. MSRIP

Some Ktalkers are kicking smoking right in the butt, you can do it too and save non-smokers from the equally dangerous cancer-causing secondary smoking they are exposed to.

3 Likes

RIP janet. Cancer tamalisa sisi

RIP

I read somewhere that once you suffer cancer, you stand a high chance of it recurring. Daktari?

RIP

shida ya cancer its genetic yaani your whole family has it, your children grand children have a possibility of getting it.
SAD

1 Like

Pole kwa familia.
The sad thing about cancer is no one is immune to it. It can strike you or someone you care about at any time without warning and often there is no cure. So sad.

Mutyo.

RIP

Rest in Peace Janet Kanini.