Janet Mbugua should take a leave

Now you see that and imagine DF. Miguu juu ya hewa na nduru…

[ATTACH=full]15110[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

not so fast! let’s check with the father of all wankers first, @kush yule mnono ur observation is needed here sir

double tap

Nyinyi mnasema she should take leave ni kaa hamuishi Kenya. How many pregnant women do you see everyday going on their biz without any hussle. Si mseme hata wao wakae nyumbani muache kuwaona…She just looks a wee bit tired. Nothing different from other pregnant women.

2 Likes

Fantasy kwa hii issue ni muhimu, siwes fantasize kukamua mmama ako na dumbo juu zile styles nataka hatatoboa na hio mball yake. So naunga mkono hio mjalada ya @Touchlyrics she’s not a wanking material until atoke leave.

4 Likes

Na asikuje na kitambi!

1 Like

no she cant b… @Female Perspective cannot stay calm, she’s ever horny looking for more wood for the fire

She may have twins …

1 Like

True dat…Was at a certain event where the hubby and the bro (father to Grace Msalame’s twins) were , no offence but you wonder what happened she settled
for him …???

And Grace Msalame’s babby daddy ni team mafisi mwingine …woi

Despite not (Grammar Nazzi hapanajishuku) having the knowledge about her having a twin sister and sjui hubby blah blah…i also thought hii mimba ni kubwa ssana and i pointed out to someone thst huyu amebeba twins…al feel paul thd octopizzo if it turns out true!

You also have a story to tell…wololo!!! Both are team mafisi mbaya mbovu!

Yep, I did not know who they were till the next day …I was at an event organized by chase bank I only talked to Grace Msalame’s
baby daddy for a while

Sasa mtu akidai kaselfie ni team mafisi? :eek:

1 Like

is it true @msalame grace ?

agreed! hekaya time!

That’s what she did when the niccur tried pulling out

SHE IS UGLY WITH THE PREGNANCY ATOLEWE KWA TV, AMA AKAE HUKO BACK OFFICE AFANYE REPORTS, NOWADAYS NAANGALIA KTN NIONE KINA OKWARA NA OGUTU

1 Like

Nashindwa mbona watu leo wanatolerate hii salon talk :eek:

1 Like

Haukumbuki jana walipewa msomo kuruka na @Nefertities