Jayden's family is not that rich

You are correct,but for the benefit of doubt,it always annoys when people pretend to be saints,or better, yet each one had a role but despite the failures all the blame is yours,…you must get pissed

The very rich store their wealth in various ways,they don’t see the need to announce to the world,if they must it’s for a strategic reason.

Ati private jet rich, this is a new way to measure wealth:D:D…pastor ng’ang’a is a cessna 10 seater private jet rich…
Humphrey kariuki is a bombardier challenger private jet rich. .then we have the likes of Trump at Boeing 757 level rich.
But i guess you meant they can afford a private jet in the range of Airbus 380.

Gulfstream 550 or 650 not some second or third hand old model jet.
Huyo Humphrey Kariuki is also a serious billionaire. Ndiye mwenye The Hub Karen and other big investments.

Humphrey has a PC-24. Jayden alipanda Gulfstream G650 akienda on his tour of the carribean and he was bouncing like a jogoo.
Then to Russia alipanda BBJ… not sure which variant. The Carribean trip ni sisi taxpayers tulilipia.

That is the irony of stolen wealth. A lot of the ones who steal and their descendants don’t have the skills or work ethic to build on that initial capital, so they either just sit on it, or build some basic businesses that get run down with time.

Ulitaka wakununulie Tesla so that you qualify them as rich.

Not possible.

Na bado wanaiba za covid. Bure kabisa

The family is truly liquid… Even if you ignore the massive land they own, they are still worth billions in liquid cash… And after Jayden took over they could be worth hundreds of billions in LIQUID cash now… But even then who wants billions in liquid cash? What people invest in is in assets (some are more liquid than others like shares and stocks) not cash unless they are stupid

Really?? Tema hiyo jaba

The richest man in East Africa is Gideon Moi. Kenyatta family ndio wanajaribu kujikakamua sa ii wako kwa power wakaribiane na wanaume wengine

Hakusema currency. So kwanini ateme jaba?
My experience with UHNWI is that they prefer to underquote their true worth, for so many practical reasons.

Billions and billions… Hao watu Apana mchezo… NCBA is Mpesa’s banker and ukiongeza other cash rich investments kama brookside, numerous, quarries Timsales, hotels, gemstone mines and dividends yenye wanatumiwa kila mwaka ni serious.

Hundreds??

You realize 100 billion is $1 billion. Right??

I was talking about their monthly cash flows… Billions.
Kwa networth I’m sure unaweza fanya basic maths… Take Sukari Ranch that straddles Eastern bypass mpaka KU.for example. All the 20,000 acres of it at kshs 50 million per acre…

Na mimi sisemi hizo. The guy @Jimjones said that the family is worth HUNDREDS of billions LIQUID. Na nimemwambia tu ateme jaba juu that’s not likely. They can’t be worth billions of dollars liquid. Land is not a liquid asset. NCBA they own about 7 billion worth of shares. I don’t dispute that they are wealthy…but kusema they are worth billions of USD in liquid assets is a massive overstatement. By definition, the guy @Jimjones means that the Kenyattas are worth at least 2 Billion USD in liquid assets which I doubt.

I never said hundreds of billions in cash but billions in cash… You would be shocked to ding that even Bill gates does not hundreds of billion of shillings in cash… that would be stupid!

sorry I will stop… I was genuinely talking… I hve been enlightened tbh

By juzi juzi when are you talking about

Najua kijana mmoja grandson wa Moi ameskumiwa 1 billion ksh cash as part of his inheritance na usiulize nilijua aje. Hizi familia ziko na pesa hadi ya kuchezea.