Jaymoh vs the "Shadow Boxer" (secrets section)

that place is Satan’s kitchen.

I just read friend . These are sissy men. Why hide your handle to curse someone’s mum? By the flow of language I see a similarity to a notorious VS who calls me names all the time . Sick sick people. We used to call them " pussy asses"

The bestthing is no stranger can view it

@admin ng’oa secrets sections . It serves no use . We want people to call out people with their real handles . It’s of no use .

Iv done posting this and a psychopath just called me . I don’t go there now that I know what happens. Shallow head

mashabiki wa huko hutawaona hapa

I was a victim for a while then my attacker akaboeka, last I was mentioned someone wanted me to be their dominatrix…
About it being done away with Niko 50/50

:D:D:D that was fast!

That is @uwesmake language… For the other one @Art likes using the words senge /msenge. There was also @King popeye… I believe those are the folks in that section.

@uwesmake ndio VS mwenye matusi tuu ambayo ni predictable :smiley:

afu anything that has ‘Dic’ or ‘arse’ must be liked by @Marty McFly

Kumbe ni yeye kweli.

Secrets ni ya wale watu walikuwa wanaandika walls za choo. Now all grown up, they found solace in that forum.

Wacha nifike huko nijionee

Very fast

You are right on money about that VS

old man Is @nabongo mumia your second handle or do you have an usurper to the throne mugabe style.

Is this shadow boxing similar to the lancing by @uwesmake na @Wakanyama?

:D:D:D wanaandika choo wakitumia their excretion. To be honest uwes hunakilia hiyo type based on the dirty pictures he posts here … just saying

I know my great great grand dad was nabongo but at no point will I disrespect him by using his name to post @Useless Spectator stuff here . I can’t.

:D:D:D:D