Je Mke anaeza kuishi na Mume asiye na kazi?

Kupika? Na kufua nguo? Incase we can’t afford a house help?

Kupika ni sawa…lakini nguo kila mtu afue zake!

Kuja tusomee ile exam ulianguka.

There are still some good women.

sema tu ukweli apan zig zagging na catwalking on this issue ya kufua nguo. “Sigwes na sigwes fua nguo nikiwa na wife”

Very few women will provide for you during hard times. Things will spin out of control in a short while, there will be no respect completely. In fact ukitoka itakuwa ‘unaenda wapi na hurudi hata na mkate’ usipotoka utakuwa mke nyumbani.
Even the sex will be different.

Sasaaaa… unaona? Atleast basi uvute mkokoteni ubebee watu maji ndio tulipe house help na hiyo pesa utamake…

Hehe:rolleyes:… hiyo nilimaliza kitambo…

Hata tule tunyanye tulami tumejaa coast kwakina @Meria Mata

So nilete zangu ;):wink:

Bra na gstring pekee yake!

Hao ni maveterans sasa

Forgive me, kiswahili ni kigumu so Acha tu we converse in a mix of the two.

Taste varies, but for majority of us women… We cannot stand the mere thought of having such a man, and those that are cool with the idea… Will always be overwhelmed with the way the society judges their decision. We are affected by perception and competition…

And why should you be jobless for 10 years… Society gave you one job, so step the ferk up, or just watch other people run the show…
Personally I don’t think I can, I have the brains but I know very well this world demands a lot, and I have to get a partner in all aspects including financially… But there are many couples who choose to do otherwise… More power to them

Hii forum imejaa woman haters! And am sure wengi wamelewa na wanawake singlehandedly but still have nothing good to say about women. I know men who’ve made a career of living off women. And some are extremely wealthy. They’re called pimps and managers !!! Let us not give women a bad name for nothing! If I look around me I can say many many women are the ones supporting their families. But let a man have a housewife hakuna vituko hazitakua kwa hiyo keja. Yaani nikikuhadithia stories Ive heard and seen, utajua women are very angelic beings. Unataka nianzie wapi.Lemme list a few categories

1. Men who force wives to take one loan after the other that theyre put into failing deals.
  2. Men who when their wives are jobless show them madharau,including bringing women home then when situations change,as they often do bcz Mungu yupo, he expects the wife not to revenge
    3)Men who go back to their parents and leave the woman to provide financialy for the kids without even trying.
    4)Men who look for neglected wives of politicians,judges and tycoons esp gym instructors and Congolese musicians and live off them and their chama mates!

I can go on forever buh wacha niachie hapo.

How long would you stick with an invalid spouse?

I dont believe a woman can stick for long esp these “modern” women, even a woman earning more or having a higher education is a very big issue to our ladies. But there are some very honourable ladies who can stick with you on condition ukipata you wont mistreat them because you will face hell on earth.

Lakini kama mlikua wazima mkijua ndoa ni nini atakaa na wewe lakini kama wawili kwa mia. Wengi hata mkiishi kwa nyumba moja mwanaume hulia.

Villager its never that serious. Do your thing and soon you will get your space on the high table. Ni hayo two kwa sasa

[ATTACH=full]112154[/ATTACH]

Hio point sio practical in an African context. Kwani ni mwanaume huolewa ndo arudi kwa mamake.
ION, I believe marriage is a serious institution and should not be compared to teenage dating. The worst part is for you to live depending on what the society think and not what you as a married couple feel. Kwa kifupi what majority of pinkies are saying here is that men who are financially unstable have no business getting married.