Jeff Koinange anamtamani Victoria Kisirisiri

Oohh yeah :D:D:D:D

Jomo married from the Koinange family but there isn’t any blood relation.

No… The one who was close to Jomo was Jeff’s step-father… or what do we call him? Yaani Fred Mbiyu Koinange was Jeff’s father… Mbiyu Koinange was Jomo’s buddy and was a step-brother to Jeff’s father… Anyway, one of the sisters of Mbiyu Koinange was Jomo’s wife who died while giving birth… You can read this here… Kenyatta family - Wikipedia
[SIZE=5]Third wife[edit][/SIZE]
Kenyatta married his third wife, Grace Wanjiku, in 1946. She was the daughter of Senior Chief Koinange and sister to Mbiyu Koinange.[8] She died when giving birth in 1951. Their daughter Jane Makena Wambui (also known as Jeni) survived. Jeni Makena Gecaga nee Kenyatta is mother to Soiya Gecaga, Nana Gecaga, and Jomo Gecaga, who serves as President Uhuru Kenyatta’s private secretary [9]

About Jeff, of course only the mother;s really know about the father of the kids…

I heard a rumour somewhere that Jomo is jeff’s father, both he and Uhuru even went to the same high school.

It is possible but Jeff’s father was the first petrol station owner in Nairobi and so he could afforded to educate Jeff at St, Mary’s… read this but ignore Mbiyu Koinange’s picture because even the Standard got confused by the two step-brothers called Mbiyu Koinange https://www.sde.co.ke/thenairobian/article/2000230461/did-you-know-who-the-first-kenyan-to-open-a-petrol-station-was

I’m not saying his folks weren’t rich, I’m playing on their collective resemblance and the fact that his real father isn’t known, only his stepfather.

His father is known… he just died earlier in 1966. read this:

But did you know that the first Kenyan to open a petrol station was Fred Mbiyu Koinange, the father of TV host Jeff Koinange?

Well, Fred was the son of Senior Chief Koinange after whom Koinange Street is named in the Nairobi CBD. The then 41-year-old opened, Koinange Petrol Station, Kenya’s first indigenous in Kariokor area in 1966 - the year he died.

Never mind he had been detained for seven years after the State of Emergency was declared in 1952.

Did you also know that Fred Mbiyu was also the first African Kenyan to open a car dealership? In 1948 - when Mr Cooper was also opening the Cooper Motor Corporation (CMC Motors) in a wooden hut along Jackson Road, now Parliament Road

Mteso na huna meno unachekesha nyani gani

Leo ni meona post ya our shared exe @Purple on another hekaya thread ya @digi

Yes I know all these and more

Wewe nvchieth usionge wazee wakibonga ghassia

I used to do some work with the Goverment chemist years ago and in our small chats with the guys who work on DNAs, I was told that the results from the test that they carried out on paternity showed that over half of the children did not belong to the purported fathers… so jijazie…

True…the reason there was a hullabaloo when it was suggested DNA identity to be part of Hujuma Nyamba

Rumour has that while Kenyatta was in detention, senior Koinange had his way with Ngina.

DO you believe yourself?

I said “rumour”? Get it?

I agree but hii maneno ya paternity ni ngori sana… just leave it unless you want to cause chaos in the world!!

Believable rumors…hii ni Ke my fren

They also allege that Jomo was too “old” …

Nawaliza aje kale kajama .5 na yule nyanye wake mzungu?