Jehovah's Witness

@Phenomenal Woman get off the FWB for a minute and come relate to this story. The other day I saw a caucasian and black duo walking along the street with thyeir bibles and distinctive suits nikajua they are on their way to do some recruitin’

life / death decisions

religion is not even as close to reality as highlighted in the speech in the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g

Whole blood is a NO. but platelets and plasma yes if needful. Gifts are exchanged…no issue. No birthdays coz it’s pagan related…u know only 2 birthdays kwa Bible and both times people lost their heads literally…no Xmas shieeeeet…etc.

hi Swati ya upuss
Ask me to convince you Jesus is not Michael the Archangel…

I studies with witnesses extensively Mimi sio novice kwa mambo ya bible

your sentiments are not entirely false. It’s called being DISFELLOWSHIPED not excommunicated. Mi nilikuwa inactive and hence was DISFELLOWSHIPED after getting a wordly gf who is the wife now. Hadi my closest family hawataki story zangu but issorait.
Hio part ya pastors na books not sharing and resticti g research is a lie.
Hio part ya door knockers aka field ministry not telling everything is partly true…u can’t dump all info on a person at once…TMI u will overwhelm the person…hio part ya was Saba voting is a lie

Old video but still funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVJIWl74Qbs

hio book ya elders only inaitwa shepherding the flock.
a small green inakuanga covered. kuna passage within the book inasema ati ukipea wife yako akufanyie covering, unamake sure asifungue ndani.
on Sunday, ambia elder wenyu unataka kuisoma ukuje utuambie vile atareact utakuwa accused of apostasy ufukuzwe
https://jwvictims.org/2013/12/26/the-8-biggest-shocks-from-the-elders-secret-handbook/

upande wa restriction of information, kesho patia elder wenyu kitabu inaitwa crisis of conscience by ray Franz. ukuje utuambie what happened. jws are not allowed to read anything about their religion ambayo haijakuwa printed by them.

the 7 guys wanajiita governing body. kesho katikati ya service uamke na ushout “I DON’T BELIEVE THAT THE GOVERNING BODY IS CORRECT”.
utaitwa second school ufanyiwe judicial committee na upewe disfellowship. hata ukikataa kuenda, bado utapewa in absentia

Uwongi

uwongo mtupu. I sound like such an ignoramus…and the way u were coming out as intelligent and open minded…such a let down. Hio book Niko nayo na me sio elder. Plus u can even download their app and get all publication ujichanue uwache kuonyesha ujinga in the open

in hard copy or soft copy?

Zote. Am telling u I was a witness Hadi a baptized bro…before being disfellowshipped so I know what I know…

i bet my left nut these Witnesses are a cult because they aren’t allowed to think for themselves. a bloke called Charles Taze Russell (founder) suggested Jesus came back secretly in 1914:(:(:(:(:frowning: and they believe ito_O,JW’s tend to be less educated, with a solid majority of adult (63 percent) having no more than a high school diploma though remainder are actually quite intelligent, albeit deluded people.They predicted that the end of the world would come in 1914, 1915, 1918, 1925 and 1942 followed by armageddon in 1975. To cover up for this failure, most Jehovah’s Witnesses today deny they made this prediction even though it is easily proven from their own literature

ulipata wapi hard copy?
niliambiwa huwezi pata hard copy

i read that alifikia date 1914 from measuring the great pyramid of Giza

Ask any serious witness atakushow it was an error in judgement and interpretation of the scriptures. It’s an error witnesses own up to.

Lie. It’s something about 1000years something something

same reason watanipatia as to why they’ve ferked up with bible verses:confused::confused::confused:

Not ferked up. It’s the translation. Hao wameyranslate straight from the original scripture language unlike hizi zingine zenye wameyranslate from Latin where words tend to lose the original meaning. E.g Kikuyu bible is translated from Either Latin or English whereby the Latin was translated from the original Hebrew…etc so words at times lose meaning. Witnesses if it’s cow in Greek or Hebrew it’s cow in English it’s cow in amharic

I wonder why people bother predicting wheb Jesus will return yet he himself said he doesn’t know, only the Father has that key. Watu waache kujifanya they can predict the unpredictable.

Nope do ur research. He knows the day and hour very well