Jelani Maraj amejua hajui na single mother

I hope you will harbour* the same sentiments when a gigantic man floors you somewhere near sangara and has his way with your behind

You are most welcome, if one grabs you by the balls and makes you give him a bj, remember to thank me as well

Ango (ankle) sijasahau ile kisanga ulikula momo ime chew dry fry ki navy seal. Hio ni rape

hehehe hakuna rape alikunywa pombe yangu akifikiria tunaenda kanisa kuimba haleluhya . atoe kuma banaa mungu alimpea bure . hata @Mrs4thletter akikula pesa yangu lazima nimyandue si sabuni inaisha

Jail the guy

Frankly if he is found guilty give him life or the chair.
The problem is the evidence paints a certain picture. And in this day and age, accusations can do a lot of damage before they are disproved.

I remember this episode in the 1st Season of Ray Donovan, where he’s representing a football star, and this chic gives him mad head. But as he relaxes she keeps it in her mouth and spits it into a plastic container.
Luckily Ray was on that shit stat.

I have even heard of women who poke holes in condoms, drug men and get their semen, or even go digging for used condoms in the garbage.

So, evidence should be beyond doubt because, reputations, & lives, are literally at stake.

You know what they say about a lie going round the world…

If guilty of paedophilia, end that dude.

These last few stories concerning this issue made me want to do a post about. Anita Nderu & the #100women (?) campaign…I’m still debating.

The law can be used as a tool to royally fuck lives of innocent people, especially men, but women too.

but huko states an 11 year old can pass for an 18 year old sijui hio Chakula yao iko na nini which makes them grow haraka sana

effidense

uliambiwa uende ubreak dance kwa merry go round ya wanawake

this is true, nmeona mapics ya claimed 12 year olds sielewangi kama ni hao wanaongelewa au ni watoto wao

You carry all this wisdom with you around??!!

We kijana tusizoeane

sasawa kijana mzee

Easy. Pay up then wait the dust to settle. After an year blow them to hell.

11 years wa US unathani anatoshana aje? A full grown bitch that unless akushow ako 11 utakamua proper