Jenga na Alex na jalas

I don’t know about mwakideu but jalango has a proper diary farm in kitengela.

I always wonder, how come Eric Omondi doesn’t have nearly as much. Yet they do almost the same thing. The flashiest cars, most expensive homes, vacations is Asia, etc. Or even Churchill.

Eric is loaded but he isn’t necessarily flashy…churchill is different story he is very private but he is making bank chini ya maji.

Wachana na huyo jamaa, sijui anabishana nini. I’ve been to Mwakideu’s house over Christmas with his boys Mark Masai and Mwashumbe, who stays at some Apartments near GreatWall Syokimau and was neighbours with James Smart.

Word a is that KRA did an audit and was on churchills neck a while back and he is probably on a payment plan of some kind. Having a flash lifestyle these days invites a KRA audit sooner or later. Eric is a homeowner in Greenpark. These other guys are just living hand to mouth paying loans for cars.

Boss, anyone can invite you to a house for a party it does not mean that is where they live. You saw last year jalango and crew taking airbnbs in kitusuru to confuse slayqueens. Dont be dumb like those slayqueens.

Your stupidity is beyond me. Sasa unabishana about someone I know and you’ve never set your eyes on. This was a family gathering, his wife, kids, his mother from Taita and friends/colleagues. His chicken farm behind his house and the wife’s kitchen garden. In fact the guy was yet to complete the stone wall around the compound to replace the live fence that was there. Sasa hio ni AirBnB? Meffi.

Sawa beste ya mwakideu. Ataona hii post akulipe.

Ahaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSj6XFSlkJ0

https://www.cofek.co.ke/index.php/news-and-media/1783-theprcscam-endorsement-by-maina-kageni-lured-thousands

Hizi shamba za kina maina na kufuata advise ya radio presenters ndio kina @Jobi wanakimbilianga. Following the advise of radio presenters on matters real estate is a guaranteed path to poverty. Be very cautious when a rent payer driving big cars is giving advise as if they are a landlord. Hii Nairobi haitaki ujuaji ya kujaribu kushindana na Kirubi kwa magari na saa hizo landlord anangojea rent. The only advise you should take seriously from them is that of the radio business.

You are blind, elders. Mwakideu na Jalas hawaezi kaa 6 months bila job kwa radio z watakufa njaa Nairobi, na hapa mnaongea about vile wako loaded, hamna akili. Yule bwanake size 8 juzi wamejengea wazazi kanyumba ingine inakaa zile hujengwa na vijana wa nduthi huko ocha, lakini kwa social media nyinyi mshabelieve wao ni wenye pesa, mmemeza hook, line, na sinker

Same monkeys different forests, or is it the other way round…

So tofauti ya hawa na maina kageni akiuza zile shamba za greenhouse hapo namanga ni?