Jimi and State Capture

History is not a prediction of future results. Different era. Most importantly way different mindset.

Some parts of the ammended election law are good. Other bad parts are just to show rat who is boss

What work has he done in the last decades, enlighten me

Someone start a One-Jiggy Part 2 thread . New developments happening

That’s one request that I will humbly decline because it is retarded. I opined that were Babu chupi and Jimi to succeed in their evil quest, Kenya may eventually end up being n a civil war. Since they’ve been bumbling like excited teenagers, this scenario has not occurred and hence there’s nothing to compare to.

That’s pretty straightforward so I conclude you are being petty or argumentative. I don’t have time for that.

Define a “professional politician”. The way your rambling on with half baked opinions on everything, your grasp of the basics is tenuous at best.

Incidentally, you have unwittingly identified one of the major reasons Babu-chupi keeps losing. Kenyans want LEADERS, not “professional politicians.” To wit, the first thing most people ask when that name is brought up, is “what has he ever done for Kenya?” Kweli rongo?