Jimmy Wanjigi....."James Bond"???

Kimemia is destined for much greater things, I have always had confidence in him.

There are many things kept from public due to the tension they cause. Let me just “whisper” a tip;- last week 2 containers full of armory were intercepted at the port.They were traced from their origin by both Interpol and kenyan forces. Import was done by a fake registered company traced back to the said “billionaire”. When you hear government always speaking of oppositions’ need to cause chaos and force coalition government, they have Intel. so far so good the government is well prepared.

Shait. Io mate tema--------> kuleeeee . Baba abby pekee ametosa. Combo ya Man willy na Kimemia is mwotooo sana.

Of all places to bring in an assortment of arms ,the " billionaire " chose the port. Ebu shed some more light on this.

If you need lots of arms for short period of time you wont go to Somalia and smuggle 2 guns daily do you? Its business 101. Buy in bulk. Port ukihongana KRA and others your consignment is never checked, but our kenyan security agencies are well aware of shit around.

And some idiot will believe this

hehe…sawa boss.

Without any arrongance, why should we not believe it ?

Sounds dumb considering the political environment now,
I don’t think Jimmy Wanjigi imported any arms, he is way smarter than that. His miscalculation was supporting NASA.
All these billionaires have guns at their homes…
Wanjigi is being humiliated and punished by the state for his stance on NASA.
Just remember, Fidel Odinga’s house had an armoury, the mzungus in Karen,Lavington nearly all of them have guns , illegal or otherwise, in their homes …not forgetting parklands Indians and the mzungus in nature conservancies…

Jimmy Wanjigi is simply being edged out of the Big Boys club…What matters is whether after all these charade, will he walk out alive?

What votes does he bring to the table? only the so called 10 billion. shida ni kujiingiza hizi maufala za guns etc.
Btw kama ni mwerevu, hio 10B angegawanisha 5B/ 5B NASA/ Jubilee. and stay in the shadows

It has taken Jommo’s son too long. He relies too much on the immediate family.

why cant he import arms? He is more concerned about nusu mkate otherwise his own cash will just go down the drain. He and NASA know very well its impossible to defeat a ruling government and more precisely, it has numbers. Have you seen Raila concerned with campaigning that serious? places where he received surprise defeat (kisii etc)? I am not giving you opinions anyway, and i am not even relying on second hand info.

Tutakuwa tunakanyaga ardhi kama vile Tom hutembea akiwinda Jerry:D

Izi cock and bull stories ulizitoa wapi?

U must have cum hard when you had both news Bwana githingithia.

Another fag.kwani Ni chali yako

I dont think Jimmy is stupid enough to bring arms through the port of Mombasa especially now that it is known publicly that he is NASA’s main financer. Again the global arms trade is keenly monitored by international security agencies. No individual can purchase two containers of fire arms without raising eyebrows

io habari ni ni ya mharo sacco.

why would your wife feel the need to stockpile used knickers…in an case, if she were so inclined…kwani how many would she need?
maybe it is a thing only married women do…and then what?
do they pull all them used crotch rags and arrange them in (a) row(s) when the husbands are out at work? stand there and count them and feel a secret pride in their work?
does it make them feel accomplished…

Atalala ndani leo alafu kesho awachiliwe