JIRANI KUPIGWA

And he came in a shining Armour…
Let me inform you boy that Kuna wanawake hawajali you are 130kg pure fat, they will start breaking all things to catch your attention even going to the extremes of holding a knife against you. Nimewai Ona crazy women wallai… It reaches a point where the man has no option but to smack the hell out of her…
I had a friend avery strong Tai chi expert who died by the hands of his wife na wakigombana Wewe ukienda hapo na kiherehere yako ati mediator unajipata fala because of how you find them holding hands in the morning chatting passionately heading out.
Situations are different when it comes to the type woman but I agree a polite and defenceless woman shouldn’t be beaten. Ule mpole na amekosea na anarudia muwache tu uende Lee na life yako

Some women huzaa na wanaolewa na violent boyfriends wakijua vizuri sana what they are getting into. Ukiona mwanamke akipigwa na bwana yake, jua she shoulders part of the blame and deserves the beatings.

Enda firwa mkundu ghasia

Alizima lights and was observing from the window so chances are he OVERHEARD what it was about. The niccur was probably peeking with one hand in his boxers and another one on his cheek.

Men think that by abusing a woman, physically or psychologically she will stay true to you out of fear. Actually the fastest way to turn your wife into a hoe is abuse. I see it all the time in married women. Some even got married as virgins but after mateso na madharau their self esteem goes down and they sleep with anyone who can offer them any semblance of comfort and safety.

Because they watch news and see women being killed by their bfs and husbands na hawataki kuachwa watoto wakiteseka.

Una umbea kama mama fua

Just walk away early once you see signs of a psycho otherwise one of you will end up dead or in prison for violence.

To save a hoe?

Uko mpoa keep it up until one day mwanamke mjinga mjinga aite mama yako kuma.

My fren. The day a man lays their hands on my sisters, ndio uta jua haujui. Afadhali umuambie kiume arudi kwao.

Are you for real?

If mme fika hiyo level hamsikizani tell her to leave or you walk away.

Some of the stuff read here on Ktalk is astounding. Take a fool’s advise.

If they go around provoking other people, watapigwa tu. I always advise my relatives not to get into fights when they don’t have to because the consequences could be too dire.

Any man worth his salt would never use violence on a woman.
The day you do…you just conceded that your not just weak…but your veeery weak useless childish dumb crude and helpless…at this point your not even fit to be called a man.
Bure kabisa ushindwe.

As a man you temper your emotions and reactions no matter how much you’re provoked.

There’s that thin line. Learn to walk away or return her back to sender. That lady, woman is someone’s daughter. Imagine she’s yours.

Wacheni upuss justifying violence against women. Memenyani na ndume wenzako.

kiboko lazima kwa wanadada. ni watoto wakubwa

You keep repeating this. Are you saying you weigh the same as 2020 Mr. Olympia champ Big Ramy?

Women are very dramatic I remember in my early marriage years I slapped my spouse lightly and to my surprise she dramatized it by rolling on the floor ,wailed loudly,barged out of the door crying loudly and waking all the neighbors and calling my mum and Dad to report me for the beating…it was the last time I ever raised ahand on her

Bring a full hekaya sio short story Kama njoti ya kuku

Ukiwa kwa relationship ni ujinga inakuwanga imejaa kwa kichwa. You wouldn’t see the signs even if the signs slapped you in the face. Mkishawachana ndio unarealize actually dem alikuwa psycho.

:D:D:D Hapo bibi alicheza ki-Messi! Kubali you were outsmarted.