@Jirani Kwani Umegwaya MaNew Villagers?

I did it…

I did

With due respect Sir, i would like to invoke the Gestalt psychology principle of ‘‘the whole is greater than the sum of its parts’’. All villagers-NVs to Admins are important,just as one wouldn’t diss a child on her/ him being a junior member in a family. Nature dictates that a pecking order exists in nearly all circumstances. Its not about trolling of elders by NVs,its stating painful truths. Shouldn’t the King be told when he is naked?Long time when i was a fresher i was dissed by a fourth year at campus…and i am now his supervisor for his Masters degree thesis. I,like other villagers, shall rise up the ranks.

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]23538[/ATTACH]
www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/yawa-napenda-Sana.13968

so inshort unataka ku justify wewe kukumua ule fourth year alikukamua ukiwa NV campus?

how does somebody down the earth know this?

That title is not good. Am afraid long gone are the days when I could troll people here. One particular case left and never came back despite the white knight mods siding with the nut case. Probably it has another handle. The point is NVs are taking our titles as dissmasters. No complaints though, other NVs will take them from them.

YAANI WABABA WAZIMA MTASHINDA MKIBISHANA JU YA UJINGA YA TITLES, KUZIDISHA ZA ONLINE??? BIBI ZENU WAKAONA VITU NYI HUANDIKA APA, DIVORCE

:D:D:D:D

Ha ha ha.

tell em @Mzee mzima

EACC NA DPP waingilie kati hii maneno ju Leo ni @Jirani kesho itakua WEWE