JKIA Security Checks....

Btw from some flats @ syokimau you have a clear view of the airport.When I saw that my insticts saw a security threat.

Why would the terrorists try to hit secured airports whilethere are many other unsecured soft spots in this country??? An how does that benefit 99%+kenyans who have never seen inside a plane??? This is another middleclass chieth. This is like getting impressed by security around the president. Its obvious and its just one man show.

1 Like

Kuna high level target, kama 99% hawajaingia kwa plane that’s beside the point.Garissa happen, imagine if they hit on gov officials motorcade or a plane, lot’s of credit to the terrorists and bad image to the country. Donge?

Who said that government officials’ lives are more important than other people’s lives??? Do you think you would rather die in place of uhuru kenyatta or raila odinga??? Their lives are important to them as much as mine is important to me. What is this idea people have taken up that individual lives are not important. Ati no one person is greater than this country(this is a phrase politicians are peddling around to make individual lives seem base). Hii Kenya unashinda ukitajiwa na wewe hakuna mahali unatajwa ni ya nani? It is the same attitude that will make no one(including the police) give a shit when you are found killed and dumped by the roadside because ati after all Kenya is still intact. Lets give it a name: It is called COLLECTIVISM. This is where all commoners are just an input into the machinery of the state and the hegemony. Even if 10,000,000 of the total population dies, bado Kenya inaendelea(And you will find some commoner jumping up and down na placards to show partriotism). Stupidity?? Its like when you give chicken or guinea pigs numbers and delete their identities. Specimen number this specimen number that.

2 Likes

Why wont kenyans be treated like shit if they are busy kissing ass. If an influential person dies today, he or she has a name and an identity, but if you are not so influential and you happen to die today, you will be reffered to as “one of the 68killed, one of the 36 killed, one of the 147 who died, and so on”. You are just a part of statistics to the state. You are one among the 45,000,000 in your leader’s inventory. Why dont people ever ask themselves who the machinery of the state, big business, big media, military, the police serve??? Has it been always like this or is it something some people have invented?

2 Likes

x-ray scanners?! ukiwa ndani ya boo?!

They can station a whole battallion of troopers and a tank division there and I would not be impressed at all

1 Like

Umereason Kama elders wawili…

The eastern side is a very weak point and someone will exploit some day, with disastrous results.

How? and using what weapon?

Not really, the entire stretch is essentially unmanned. I use the route daily, on foot, and always wonder when the worst will happen.

From the fence, I would put the distance at about 700 meters to the runway, meaning that a taxing plane could be easily targeted.

You mean that stretch between the two roundabouts of the old and new airport that was blocked on one end?

No. I am talking about the stretch along the eastern bypass, between the army barracks and the GSU barracks.

and what weapon would be used to hit a plane that is that far?

RPG range to about 1 km. Man-portable and hideable shoulder held missiles can work up to 5 km.

The world over, some lives are more important than others. That’s why even the humble pope has to walk in an armoured car and is among the most guarded persons in the world. The world will never be equal to all

You may be suprised one of those guyz you see walking there is intelligence.

Actually I don’t think they would go that far. And some of those fellows who man the towers are mostly drunk to kill the boredom of watching over empty fields.

They would.Remember the shoe shiner near US embassy

1 Like