JKL Lumumba, Ahmednassir, Kamotho!

Huyu ni mzito … Toronto mafia

By the way Supreme court will only consider forms 34B and 34C.

Thanks to orengo, results announced at constituency polling centre (form 34B) are final. IEBC commissioners can’t alter them. At constituency they relied on Form 34A to fill form 34B. Walijinaswa wenyewe. Even if by chance there is a little mistake at constituency (which so far is an illusion) its final.

5 Likes

Like I said before, NASA blindly walked into Jubilee’s trap.

9 Likes

One would think, with NASA heading to court, a call would be made to all its support base, anyone with an iota of evidence to prove wrong the IEBC result be presented on some platform…

1 Like

They proposed themselves to change Electoral Laws to make results announced at constituency polling stations as final. Jubilee accepted. They then called press conferences to announce their win. Now they just realized how they literary fcuked themselves over thanks to the useless legal team led by orengo.

1 Like

Lumumba: Raila unknowingly disenfranchised ‘outsider’ Kisiis in Kajiado and other parts of the country.

I agree with him 100%: the remarks on land were distasteful.

6 Likes

Hapa sonko amerushiwa Rko hawes hepa

1 Like

They are right about the land issue in kajiado

1 Like

The SC will only be concerned with whether the ROs at the constituency VERIFIED the form 34As, if not then it will be a big issue.

1 Like

@spear, can comment on this…

[MEDIA=twitter]897903716652781568[/MEDIA]

Of course they did since, form 34B is a byproduct of Form 34A. It couldn’t be completed without getting all the Form 34A’s at the constituency, verified, data captured and totaled on Form 34B. At the national tally the same thing was done. We waited for all Form 34B including the last 2 on the last day. It was verified, captured and totals added in Form 34C which Chairman read in full and announced President Uhuru as reelected. How do we prove verification. All the counter signs by different agents and observers. Case closed.

2 Likes

Why died ? Nrb hospital is not a mortuary

I don’t know. I also appreciate that the First family and the extended Kenyatta family keep their lives low profile and away from public spotlight. Their own Son is President but you will struggle to see the family visibility except in national state function. They avoid cameras and press.

1 Like

Hii hata siradi. ‘I agree’ followed by ‘Distasteful’ do not belong in the same statement.

Inanikumbusha statement fulani nilisoma before niandikie watoto wa Matiangi Mwakwenya Fake niwauzie 100K.(hekaya for another day). Pale Caucasian Chalk Circle, Azdak husema, "You have committed an atrocious crime against humanity, you are acquitted.!!! "

Does PLO mean the same au ni mimi siradi?

1 Like

The first sentence is Lumumba’s; the second one is mine.
Comprende?

1 Like

When the village is idle. No treffic. We get back to our 1,000 handles n make up shait just to bring treffic. We are miserable. Help us. Post kwa my secret. Mpaka momo akiwa Na cd kwa matter core. We are that desperate bora treffic

4 Likes

I know I have only 1 handle, lakini tupee hekaya. Who =who=who?

Niaje @Soprano

Just curious, are these political pundits and other people who come on national telly for interview paid. It’s almost 11.00pm and they will go their wives, kids and others will pass to their kungurus

Ooo. Kwani Lumumba ni mkisii ama ni ati wanabonga kwa nini wakisii walitiisha baba?

Nimetoka kwa TV.