JKL Sweep

JKL lost the plot when they banned Tony Gashoka.

i have to give it up to lady shamalla, he stood up to those two men before murkomen came…i loathe mutula as a debater he thinks he is the smartest person around always laughing at other panelist faces

:D:D:D Nothing better than a drunk on live tv on prime time

The bugger who used to come to the show drunk? I think pia decency ni muhimu.

Yeah but pia ni loudmouth kiplani. Though not acerbic like MM.

Miguna is too combative.

He schooled them though. Its a win for him

ata forget the loudmouth, in my opinion yeye hutry kupigana masweep and 95% of the time he misses

Miguna,:-Uhuru and Ruto are demagogues?
Larry:-What are demagogues? Am not going to tolerate insults on my show.

Probably Larry doesn’t know demagogue.

https://scontent.fnbo2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22490200_2216444771909176_1603063228857972986_n.jpg?oh=0fe430ac6b3dc9b02cb3b7875fed2529&oe=5A816D90
He can start a fight in an empty room.

:D:D:D:D:D
This guy must be suffering from inferiority complex. Thus he wants to always drag everyone and everything into the mud.

He was drunk on 1 maybe two shows. But he was actually a very smart dude. Very interesting. And he always had the Presidents’ angle beforehand. That show was never the same after he left.

Shamalla is an Iron Lady. Loved her debate hata kama ni sycophancy.

That Nicholas statement is a Kikuyu proverb. But miguna always wants to sound as the smartest in the room. I had a liking for him lakini not anymore. Not worth any leadership position.labda a loudmouth leader.

Miguna did not finish…it was an incomplete sentence and Larry cut in before he even landed… As the moderator Larry was supposed to let him finish just like he had allowed others…larry is wrong to cut in without letting Miguna finish his statement… And yes Miguna is right tell me one revolution that has not been fought with blood…American revolution, south african revolution, Kenyan revolution, Biafra revolution ongoing, Egyptian revolution saw the removal of Mubarak, Tunisia revolution… Kenyans Dnt like to hear the truth.
Miguna was supposed to finish his statement before Larry rudely interjected and insinuated he was calling for blood…

Ukweli usemwe JKL is nothing about political correctness .Gachoka was the goose that laid golden eggs.Alikua anatoka statehouse na some sweet grapevine…jamaa alikua hatchet man wa jubilee poa sana…very effective. Tangu aende Show ilikwama.

Shows zenye Gachoka aliwaga zilikua na viewers sana. Jeff aliogopa kuvunja ndoa ya Simba 1 na Hustler 1. Gachoka was uthamaki na uthamaki was against baba Abby.

Maybe he will come back, who knows.

Ilikua show moja tuu. KTN walisikiza upper midro crass pale online instead of real millions of viewers. Imagine the amount they would be charging for advertisements during this quagmire kenya is in right now that show if Gachoka would still be headlining the show.They were shortsighted.

Yea probably. That show needs someone to pull crowds.Someone to resuscitate it. Its dying a slow death.