Joan Kubais House

I picked that too and it’s one of the reasons I concluded she’s fairly new money.

She is as surprised as any new money kid, gets into their head

Hiyo ni quarter acre pale Runda, recently purchased, with modern architecture. My estimate is 50-100m top to bottom.

Eh? 50-100m? That sounds low mimi ningesema at least 250m.

Amekosea, land alone for that size in runda is 50 to 100M

Minimum lot subdivision in Runda is half an acre whose market price is 40-50M.
Quarter maybe Runda ya Kisumu

I doubt anything is going to come out of KRA because Kenya is a failed country and has not capacity for this, but if her parents are guilty then it would be a shame to not pursue it. Social media is a different beast all in itself.

When you say “old money” please remember that it doesn’t exist in Kenya at least not for Black Kenyans. Jomo was a peasant and practically every black Kenyan (even the rich ones) are only a generation/family member away from peasanthood. And that’s okay too.

This’s for construction costs only ama?

Hiyo shamba ni kubwa,more than half an acre if not an acre buana

That is indeed a very beautiful home. I especially love the doors and wood finishing.

My appetite for wealth and opulence has been renewed. 2022 I must be in the govt not just near power.

This video also shows you why some people are not ready to leave power.

people should teach their kins to lie low, no need of flossing , you attract unnecessary attention.

when in power , keep your private affairs private

Tag me along buddy,this is one of the things I have to accomplish before I go squeeze moles away from their space.Build my dream house which is a bungalow in my case.Not the kawaida bungalow though.
Even if it means wipping your ass,bora unilipe poa coz you already know what my objective is.

It seems this one got in power just recently and was not well inducted.

500 million

omanga started from selling bedsheets and hustled her way up.

This idiot gave a house tour as if she worked for /built the house using her own money :smiley:
You can always tell someone who just got a lot of money too quick. They don’t know how to act and almost always still have low class behavior with upper class money.

Wacha za ovyo ghaseer:D

Wacheni wivu majamaa.
Yaani mtu akijenga mansion kubwa lazima watu waseme ni pesa ya kuiiba?

Hawa new money hawawezi tulia. Kila saa kuflex kwa mitandao tu.