Job offers.

kwani tuko wangapi hapa,

ka experience nitu miaka tungapi kaka bratha? Thats good money

1 Like

@madova fanya hivo basi

1 Like

inakaa sisi ndio idlers wakweli

Oh,womanā€¦ If the owner dies his/her companies will most likely close down/crumble. Havenā€™t we seen it happenā€¦

Your choice of words is vague,shallow and lucks reason.

Bitter too!

2 Likes

@ fpā€¦read keenly what
@aviator has written
and by the way itā€™s the truth unless after
this guy graduated engineering classes were closed or he studied about rockets which last I checked Kenya doesnā€™t have he cannot think that the company will collapse unless itā€™s a small one, start up or briefcase companyā€¦aviators advice iko
timam. Kenya has people sharper than sharp.

Kumi saa hii.

Watu wako chini ya maji lakini.

These things happen even family owned business.When the Old man dies the rest fall one by one untill they close for good.
Whats your take?

Forgive me but sijashikanisha hii statement yako buda boss.

Ni Fp na mshow awache za ovyoā€¦kampuni haiwezi collapse juu mtu amechomoka fuata maagizo ya Aviator

I can tell you one thing. Do your job without fear or favor. You have built a rep at that company n in your field of specialization.
Ikifika kuwa emotionally attached to ya employer n yet you are still young and ā€œmarketableā€ in your field,hapo sasa ndo unamiss the point. You can not be grateful to an extent of denying yourself professional,financial n person growth. Thatā€™s being dimwitted.
Remember the rep I mentioned earlier. Build on it ceaselessly.
If I was to give an example,I got headhunted twice from well paying jobs. N I left with my head high with colleagues n juniors wanting me to stay.
That professional cred has seen me being offered a job with enough remuneration that has seen me become an employer ilhali mimi pia ni employee.
In short,go for that job. Emotions zitakam ukiona payslip ya USD 3000.

1 Like

@madova - how long do you have to raise any issues with the offered contract, wind up where you are and take position should you take up the new job? Approach current boss in person first notifying him that youā€™ll be leaving and that you will be using that time to tie down any lose ends and hear what he has to sayā€¦

You have raised a very practical approach to my situation. Thanks.

Time frame is still open.The boss is a white.he said he will give me as much time I need to decide since I got projects am working on currently.
The dude will go crazy if I told him.

atapuruka halafu atueā€¦to paraphrase a popular sayingā€¦he will only realize the value of what you offer when he loses youā€¦but be tactful so you do not burn bridgesā€¦

1 Like

Sometimes itā€™s good kunyamaza we all know what @aviator said makes perfect sense

I haveā€¦her choice of words is mostly generalized! Donā€™t just commentā€¦ make use of certain words like, in some cases,for instanceā€¦

How about you apply that here? STFU!

Acha nikunyamazie shemale

Just calm down. ā€¦ Then access if you can fire your current employer. Then proceed as appropriate. Thank me later.

1 Like

Go and donā€™t look back.

1 Like

@fp. a fool appears wise when she remains silent. Pls do.