jobless with first class honours

It’s called kissing ass, sucking up & brown nosing

Then it really pays for some of them

I don’t think this guy feels entitled, he is just frustrated that he ain’t getting reward for years of hard work in school. This is what very many unemployed and underemployed graduates feel out here, it is just sad our country no longer reward the years of pure hard work in school, I am sure in developed nations the story is different.

Be that as it may, this Man needs a word of encouragement on how he can change his situation. The last thing he needs now is people down talking him yet he is at his lowest moments, even contemplating suicide.It is also a fact that we all can’t be business people, but if it has to be the only option left then it is worth giving a try.

I feel his pain. Lakini life iko tu hivo

What’s even a food technologist?

SYLVIA AKO NA KUMA

“I remember about two years ago when I met my former classmate driving in a classy car. I was embarrassed and heartbroken when he asked me where I was. I didn’t know how to answer him so I had to pretend that I was in a hurry. ” he adds.

Right here. He should have seized that moment.

Talked to the former classmate in all honesty. Maybe he would have listened and lent a helping hand or given him contacts or referrals and his fortunes might have changed.

Or he would have laughed him off. He did that out of instinct. There is always two sides of a response and Judging from his past experiences He thinks he did good. Don’t blame him

Mficha uchi hazai. Aliogopa kuchekelewa.

Wewe bana people don’t help each other out there. Stop casting blame.

He was misled into doing those useless courses with beautiful names. Afadhali angefanya Bachelor of education angalau angekuwa employed as a high school teacher or Diploma in nursing akuwe nurse

Or inducted into the washwash business.

Auze ngombe mbili za mzae,ama mzae amchukulie ka loan na pension,alar

Aliuza mku…

Saa ingine tupendanage buana

Tupendane sasa, mimi na wewe sio?itingihota umaraya waku wa kwendia itina

Malisa io gitonoo

:D:D:D

Lazima utaje rasa mahali tunaongea,wewe nawe…kaii ubana atia havai

kimakia nyee niaje? habari za wikendi