Jobs that will soon be replaced by AI

Yeah I did saw this. Personally I think art, music to be specific, is still safe, until EDM becomes the mainstream genre. You will need to place a face behind a voice. And in the scenario a face exists like in Kanye’s case, you will still need new acts that appeals to the new generation. Tuseme the kids being born right now ndo wataput with AI generated music.

Not woke speech. Watch Alphago documentary and educate yourself more about how AI works. You’ll have a better understanding!

Hio period ilikuwa peak creativity. Ka 90% of my edm songs ni hio period. I think siku hizi kuna attempt ya kumix too much and also to appeal to mainstream.
But vile umesema music evolves. Acha wajibambe and soon it will grow on me.

Iyo ndo period ilichurn out kina Avicii na Clavi Harris akaingia mainstream. Pia wenye hawakua heavy hitters kina KSHMR came out. Saa izi kuna kina Fre again… and Fisher whose music I feel is far away from the EDM I got on. I understand they are under different genres

Woke stuff

I also don’t think artists will be replaced.

However, software developers aren’t safe. Wengi wako denial ati “AI can’t replace us”.
They will be the first ones to go – even senior developers.

That’s why there needs to be a regulatory framework for artificial intelligence.

Ata Open AI CEO alikubali ukweli akasema plumbers watakuwa wakilipwa pesa mingi kuliko software developers by 2027.

The irony of life.

Where did Typists go, remember the ones that used mechanical typewriters that weighed 50 kg.

If those people survived the PC era, there will still be other jobs we can’t think of in the future.

I have a hunch that this AI era will churn out Kenyan dollar millionaires. The dot com era passed our fathers because owning a computer, good internet connection and the necessary information was quite hard. But now, Kenyans are very in the loop about tech stuff na saa izi msee kama @Euler is already into machine learning.

Not very fast, they are much needed to develop applications for api endpoint.

@Euler how is the journey

Wacha tu niseme “Wueh” :D. But on a serious note, machine learning and the entire emerging “data” sector is still at the “introduction” stage. How it grows in the next few years is up for debate. But, it has massively eased coding as you can now create an App with 10 minutes! Ot will reconfigure entire industries gradually, then boom, massive lay offs. But I feel kutakuwa na pesa particularly in analysing clinical data. So iva survival data analysis and biostatistics. @Jimit siendi ocha. Kaende kaende :smiley:

Those years tommorowland ilikua tamu. The last one i was keen about ni ya 2017. beyond hapo sijawaifuata

Hii maneno sio sector yangu but all i can say is creature cannot surpass creator…sioni.

AI has always been present but not in mainstream media. Robotics, automation and various other tech niches were variants of AI. Yes it may get better with deeper and better algorithms, but it won’t replace organic intelligence. I think the current AI popularity is a precursor to full scale smart technology and industrialization 4.0