Joe Biden’s Bloopers, Blunders and Gaffes

Bernie’s popularity is only among young people. Majority of whom don’t vote.
Biden is not ultra popular but he is likable enough.
His enthusiasm is not high, but fortunately anti-Trump enthusiasm is high.

Trump is Biden’s chief campaigner.
Biden will not win the election. Trump will lose.

Slow slow slow down. Ok. I get it. Let’s just assume that you are 1000% Republican, right? And it seems now that your fellow @Electronics4u is also singing “Kumbaya Trump tosha”. First things first, I’m neither a Democrat nor a Republican, as I’ve stated previously. But, between the two presidential candidates, MOST Americans agree that we have a winner.
Next. It’s been said a million times that, repeating a lie one thousand times won’t make it a truth. Republicans are well known for lies lies lies lies, and for repeating the same lies time and time again. I guess that’s why DT keeps on repeating himself 100 times? I don’t know. Or he could be really dumb, who knows?
As for your suggestion that Biden was shoved down peoples’ throats, that’s 100 percent NOT true. I wish my wife was a member here; this girl would shred you up with hardcore Democrat FACTS.
We can’t deny that Biden has minor health issues. But, he’s very smart, eloquent and liked by most. Lastly, he’s a politician and a great leader. Just like in any trade, to succeed in politics you need to be a seasoned politician. What skills does DT have?
In 2016, you guys didn’t have a leader. A conman found that vacuum and managed to convince you that he could somehow “drain the swamp in DC” and make the country great again o_O. First of all, the country was already great and progressing well after Obama laid the foundation. Secondly, let’s talk about this conman:

• was he a successful businessman? No, because most of his businesses ended up in bankruptcy
  • TV host, talk show host? No. Just an old fart who enjoyed walking up into the dressing rooms of young beauty pageants
  • A p**sy grabbing, disrespectful and racist bully who doesn’t give a sh*t about the country or anyone else (including his wife, btw)? Right!
    MAGA, let’s cut the defense bill and build a wall! Dumb. Most immigrants fly into the US or get in through controlled border check points. Why put a blanket ban on immigration while the US doesn’t have enough brains/manpower in STEM.
    America first! Oh, great, only that the US consumes way more than it can produce. And how is the trade war fairing? American consumers are now paying more for basic stuff, most of which come from China and South America. I just quoted China because we get a lot from them. A lot more than Kung flu.
    Sorry I drifted from your point. I agree that we can’t compare the two.

:D:D:D

When you believe in the far left mainstream media and there are declassified papers of Project Mockingbird,then you will get fooled and spew garbage.Garbage in,garbage out[ATTACH=full]312033[/ATTACH]