Johntez anamaliswo

Alfa Mail

Do not be deceived by graphics.

Half-a-male anatembeleanga Malaya wa 200 Bob wamwambie eti ana mboo nono.

Kwani wanaishi kwa closet? Mbona hawa ma youts wa eastlando hujipatia hizo majina, sasa huyu dame anaitwa V8

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D i noticed it and brushed it aside kumbe…

the chick whith the white shirt hana kitu ingine chini?

I have always maintained that I respect women so much to beat one… But ile siku mmoja ataona ako na balls za kunislap ama araise mkono yake on me atakula spear moja ajab! Yeye hana monopoly ya violence

Hostels i think.

chill,is that a bow and arrows?

Sasa innocent guys singing and not committing any crime mbona unaweka vida yao with such a demeaning caption?

Last week I attended some corporate event and these guys were performing. They also performed in Sportpesa’s Everton match. In a month they make more in Legit cash from their performances than what those Hessy cops make. Siku hizi everyone is literally shouting Wamlambez. We need to support our youths and not demonize them.

Admean sasa unataka kulia

Arudishe testicles because he doesn’t deserve them.

boss ni nini hujaona kwa msichana??

probably she has a pant on that aint visible because what she is wearing covers her to her thighs

hehee…kipya cha pendeza ingawa kidonda…new is always thrilling

I bet if the dad saw how the son is being beaten aimlessly by these girls he might consider himselufu a failure in parenting…i mean how does a woman hit you then tell her sorry…Seriously??? huyo unafaa upite na yeye na hiyo mlango…alafu kwani wanaishi kwa closet?

you have a point

slapping girls is for young men below age 27yrs and weaklings. Any man who lifts weight and is above 70kg should think twice, your slap can break a her jaw. it is better you slap her ass or just walk away

kofi moja tu and she goes back to default…

boss! can you stop being a chang’aa head! are you seeing how this wanna-be jogoo is being pushed around and beaten? at the level wamefika, he requires self defence not a “walk away”.

I am talking about full grown men who can lift a bag of cement not that young weakling guy. for him he is allowed to fight back, he is even being overpowered by a pregnant girl

:D:D:D:D:D alpha males .but dame anaongea sheng hivo ni fire