Joint account

Hawa ni wale the so called “rich kids” kijana hajui maisha ni nini amezoea kufanyiwa kila kitu na wazazi

Niko na swali

Does you guys have a timetable of who cleans the dishes on a specific day? Tafadhali jibu :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]243043[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Ati joint ang’owa?

Guy’s saidieni msee he’s genuine.How do you troll about joint accounts and shit hizo ni serious feminazi ultimatums

@gashwin kuja uone,somebody is raping the queens language…[SIZE=1].ni kama mimi si mechanic[/SIZE]

No he is not. How do I put this across without dying of laughter:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D pls delete your post.

Nyinyi watu hukuja ktalk (degenerate site) alafu mna type so carefully ni Kama mko in a courtroom huwa mna bore sana

Also no venye bado sijaelewa hii iPhone prediction shiet

Mimi nimefika hapo tu… uliza boss ama managers and coworkers wanampa ngapi on the side for late work sessions. Umeoa shida kijana

Oh Mad Philosopher, I was on about someone that posted here juzi with does, has, have all over and it became a running joke so I thought you were having a laugh. Else tuko pamoja about linguistics watchies hia. I personally do not spend copius amounts of time proof reading my posts to look ‘thomed’.
So don’t be mad at me. Hihihi

So you are married i.e. she has married you

:D:D:D:D:D, kijana take the RED PILL philosophy immediately

i really hope that yeye sio receptionist at a “massage” parlour

Eeeh! Be afraid, very, si angecheza chini for a few months.

Your friends and family let you down unless all these happened without their knowledge.

-WELL… every man knows they should Never marry a woman older than them . Such a woman is eons ahead of you in maturity and her worldview is different . Heck , her view of you as compared to men her age is different too.

FUN FACT : A study found that , men married to older women have their testestorone levels drop drastically in the first year of marriage…Utakuwa micromanaged ushangae…

acha nitafute link narudi

:D:D:Dwe…nlisema tu…mtu alinifanyia hivo hapo tu hadi nikajishuku…sina kaubaya nani…

nimeachieve chenye nlikua nataka …Thanks.:D:D

Deflect deflect deflect till you get your grammar on point

@Deez Nuts amesema and he is backed by science. Makagary itashrink…

Jesus! Women mature faster than men mentally and socially. She has years of experience than you, the reason men are encouraged to marry a younger woman! I’m not scaring you but boy, you have been fixed. The night of the long knives is here. Good luck!

kuwa serious bwana,your marriage aint going nowhere I swear