JOLENE TAHIDI HIGH...WANAWAKE NI KAMA MATATU>>

The wall is UNDEFEATED ,pole kwake Kama Ni singo mother na muzee ametoroka…AMG members tunakula 18 to 22 years

Hio ndio huitwa Leonardo dicaprio style, that ninja only dates 18 - 24 year olds and they have to be supermodels and they should have blonde hair.

Be specific hii 18 to 22 years ni gender gani …

Female / pussy givers

Brary fucken chunga vile unaogelelea this distance cousin of mine( ata kama naweza kula bila regrets)

She exhudes post human standards pale Switch Tv.Kumbe below the equator anakuanga kama Digi

senior, hapo hujasema vizuri…“spent catridge”??? Hio kitu bado peanut butter bwana

[quote=“Mpenda, post:9, topic:195378”]

Alpha Males must eat QUALITY STUFF… they are so many hot gels around…this one is a spent catridge
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

She could be a villager and going by the comments, she be one very confused girl/mild.

For once umeongea kama normal human being.You still meffi in my eyes though…can’t rape your ass even at gun point

Jinga, takataka…punda muzeee

Niaje senior chief, nmegusa mahali sindio

Hio jina usiniite tena ama ntakukujia kule uko

Mujamaa kush is straight, you better stay huko kwa hio kambi yenyu ya AMG.

alikuwanga kitu in the 2000s saa hii amechapa pale switch tv

Bangable milf

Ule wa harrier:D:D

thought alikuwa singo matha captain akimwoa…… jibu liko hapo……… mali ya umma imerudishwa.

Huyu MILF ni dry fry material. Safi sana. Hii unakamua hadi unasema wololo yaye

She’s not hot. But yeah she’s ok. I’d bang her if she was easy, but not worth putting too much work into it. Reason is, hii age yake is when they start being annoyed at the world & being desperate for marriage. 24 year olds will bang you and transition easily as you move on but hii ni age ya kukusumbua na marriage demands, showing up at your door unannounced, stalking you especially if you’re loaded or seem financially secure. Hii age sumbua sana …tho’ we tolerate 'cause poon is still tight kwa umbali