Jommo Kenyatta is the reason for not having East Africa as a country

Yeah true, Mzee was so selfish

Sasa Nyerere anaingilia wapi hapa ? Was he a power hungry maniac?

O.k. I got you bro, sorry. He really wanted this country all by himself and most Kenyans we hate him for that

after worl war 2, germany walinyanganywa colonies zao

kenyatta si babu yako

wangu hado so much land hata my unborn child ako na puloti yake

What has TZ gained more than UG or KE?

So mali ya Jomo inakuwashia nini?Pole kama unahesabu lake Victoria kama shamba ya babu yako.

Most large African countries have proven to be ungovernable and with the vast resources and arable land it would only get worse.

Examples Nigeria, the north vs south, igbo vs Yoruba wars etc, Sudan(civil wars that led to separation), Congo(endless wars).

The only success stories have been countries that are United by one religion e.g. Algeria

Algeria has/had a rebel movement.

Tz has gained a lot, Tz has so much potential it’s just the character of its people which lets em down … They are lazy…

Their country has so many opportunities for poor people not as it is here whereby when your born poor the likeliness to change your fate is quite small.

Resources have been kept to very few people. I have been tob10 countries in Africa so I’m speakin from experience…

We are only second to South Africa interms of inequality .

UTCP

Come with facts

A right decision is destroying a country which had an advantage over all E.A nations and was 3rd in subsaharan Africa.
He failed us

So, out of so many African countries (that you’ve been to), its only TZ that has vast potential and opportunity to grow? Ama unasemaje kaka… Kindly elaborate…

A lot of countries have a potential and opportunities but some have an advantage…

For instance Botswana, Ghana, these have so much potential and opportunities due to resources and good leadership.

Tz has so much potential and opportunities due to many resources, peacefulness, patriotism they only lack aggressiveness in utilizing opportunities (Mindset can be easily changed)

Here in Kenya we have potential but opportunities have been comparabely lower due to tribalism, nepotism,unequality its so high… Only few remain to stand a chance to benefit from these opportunities

Kenya is light years ahead of Tz. You might dismiss our education system but going through the Kenyan system gives one so many advantages. Can you imagine mtu hawezi watch CNN, BBC, YOUTUBE or access all the other info available online. …

Resources. … there are vast resources but are owned by the government through the village system. Very few people have title deeds…

Control. … The government controls agriculture. People can not sell their produce freely. Can you imagine the price of pigeon peas is currently lower than 15shs per kilo

I don’t know if you understand swahili, but all Nyerere said was “haikuwezekana”. That means it was NOT POSSIBLE. Why? He doesn’t say.

How? Were we all going to become one tribe? This is a huge supposition which also happens to be subjective. Maybe there would not be tribalism, but equally possible is that we would have torn each other apart.

You just wanted to take a shot at Kenyatta. Cheap.

Where is the evidence that the three east African nations were a single state at any one time?

they were referred to as British East Africa

Uganda and Kenya were part of British E.A., what about TZ? And were the three ever a single country after independence?