Josephine Borinho/Maureenho

hehehe…
I wanted to this. literally why lie?

Lakini mimi siwes mind ata wakinifuta… Kama maybe alikua na contract ya four years na hii ni his second year bado utapewa mshando kama kawa ady four years ziishe

Couldn’t show my face after the humiliating defeat! He just needs anew team captained by Willian! Fwaack this season!

nakuona umetokelezea…hapana jificha juu mvua na jua ni hali ya maisha…Mou this weekend bowed to pressure to use the disenchanted old guards but he was proven right…they are tired due to the lack of rotation last season…

In my opinion, i don’t think its the old guards that are letting Mou down, what i see as the problem is the new breed of young talent that he’s trying to infuse into the senior team. Whenever a manager introduces 3-4 individuals to his team, such issues tend to arise; bearing in mind he’s trying to do away with the old guards by introducing the new gen. So you find that players like Zouma, Kennedy, Baba Rehema (ama ni Rahman), Loftus etc are the ones to take over(Pedro also falls under this category), but unfortunately the process isn’t going as well as he had anticipated; bearing in mind Mou isn’t the kind that would go for youth academy, instead preferring the tried-and-tested kinda players.
Then he went for Falcow. Was he trying to prove to Van Girl that he can turn a moo into a goal scoring machine?

NYOKA , TAKATAKA, MAKEI YEYE. KWANI ALITRAIN WATU KUCHEZA PENALTIES

[SIZE=7]"[/SIZE]Chelsea have offered their support to manager Jose Mourinho after their worst start to a top-flight season since 1978-79.

Saturday’s 3-1 loss to Southampton left the Premier League champions 16th with eight points from as many games.

After that defeat, Mourinho told Sky Sports that the club would have to sack him if they wanted him to leave.

“The club wants to make it clear that Jose continues to have our full support,” read a short club statement.

“We believe we have the right manager to turn this season around and that he has the squad with which to do it.”

After Saturday’s home defeat, Mourinho said: "I want to make it clear. One, I don’t run away.

“Two, if the club want to sack me they have to sack me because I am not running away from my responsibilities or my team.”

Meanwhile, Blues captain John Terry says the 52-year-old Portuguese is the best person to help the club recover from their miserable start.

“If anyone is going to get us out of this hole it is going to be Jose Mourinho,” said the 34-year-old defender.

“We have the best manager, who we remain behind, and we remain together.[SIZE=7]”[/SIZE]

BBC Sport