Joyce Laboso Went a few days ago ~ claims

i initially admired her “Africa positivity talk”, but i wrote her off when she started supporting Magufuli’s policy of kicking Pregnant girls out of school in TZ…the dumbest thing ever … someone has made a “mistake” of getting pregnant when underage, but do you sink her to further desperation by making her illiterate too ??

Naona ameanza kupoke leopard’s anus amesahau ktalkers take no prisoners

Why do kenyans want to enagage with every man woman/man don’t give this nut the time or day just like that crazy nigerian “reporter” just ignore her think I saw one of her vids sometime back where she blames whites for everything I just closed the tab.

Do you call Alai bitter? Comparing her with Alai does not nullify the fact that you called her bitter. You are just calling her bitter because she is a woman you male chauvinist pig.

She was just across at nrb hospital infact kuna gate connecting the two

Wachana kimundu kiguruki…sauti ya raila

Gashwin ama uwesmake ?

utaskia ati bado akiwa ICU kuna spending bills alis sign. these cartels don’t care, they will eat you on your deathbed and cook soup with your bones

Very hard to explain things to village idiots.
Everything I said about Saraki, I think the same of Alai. That’s what comparing means.

She is a bitter, low IQ idiot just like Alai… and as it is quickly emerging, just like you.

Hakuna phd Makena ako nayo.

Makena

people will say and do anything for social currency

So everyone that say what you don’t like is a fool?

How do you know? I once read you on a thread dishing wisdom on what female KT should be like and bemoaning the likes of my presence around here.
Some usual male thong wearers hurried to give you likes.

So did you get other suitable females? I imagined it was an interview board? kikikikiki

Ati Mumbi seraki. Who is she?

we know that. the speed and efficiency is what doesn’t add up. there was def some pre-preps for umati to see her. so i def agree with the passing on way earlier than Monday.

No. Just those that say foolish things.

Actually this is what happens. I remember when Soita Shitanda died i was at nairobi Hospital visiting a friend, within minutes his body was put on a table and mps thronged the hospital to view his body. i thought that was wierd, why come view a dead unembalded body. the nurse told us that most national figures bodies are viewed immediately. juzi Ken Okoths family refused Kibra people from viewing his body.

Madam ni kitu, mambo ya content hamna shida. Kama anaamini sisi ni jews, aje mpeleke Mt. Zion.

Her body was brought later, and we saw the blue hearse that brought the body. Most leaders were there before the body and they waited as they moved in and out of the funeral home. Did you see Murkomen go in and come out in tears? that time the body had not arrived. So stop mehemehe…