Jubilee Dev: Launch of Eurobondi 2.0

The same thing is happening today with most countries. Mozambique debt to GDP is at 200% there is no end to the cycle.

But Kirubi is a businessman, programmed to sell at the point of maximum profitability. The buyer killed the goose.

200%, na hii yetu 52% wengine wanalia sana. Anyway Mozambique lost the plot when they discovered massive natural gas reserve in its coast line. They borrowed and spend more on recurrent expenditure that development. Their plan was to have the gas in the market in 5 years. Well it came and went and they still haven’t even starting building the plants. Unfortunately for them their economy isn’t resilient enough to absorb shocks. Lastly they borrowed funds secretly for some I’ll conceived boats and it was discovered. Investor confidence on their numbers tanked since they doubt them. They will recover in the long run but right now its dicey.

Replace gas, Mozambique with oil, Ngamia respectively

With all due respect

My preferred news sources lately are: https://goo.gl/LWH7oo MMNN & @spear

[SIZE=1]Hao wengine nili deport kwa kaburi la sahau.[/SIZE]

Please explain, how has ngamia affected our economy?

More like 110-120%.

I think he is talking about the projections/justifications the the Mozambique govt made to finance their growth. They saw a light at the end of the tunnel and borrowed heavily. But that light is still a mile away.

You are beyond redemption. You are assuming that those castigating corruption are the same fellows buying the eurobond? Certainly you don’t seem to understand this matter but had to comment anyway. Those buying have seen a chance to join others in fucking you bila lube.,

He said we “Replace” gas, with oil in that statement, it made no sense to me, so I really wanted clarification from him…in what way the oil exploration is similar…

is this article accurate? if so uhuru is selling us shafting us properly[ATTACH=full]159022[/ATTACH]

8% Of 200 equates to 323? Tulikosea wapi Jameni.

You have forgotten to include number of years in your computation.

as stated above
8% of 200B first year is 16B
8% of remaining 190 second year is 15.2B plus
8% of remaining 180 third year is 14.4B plus…
Now add 16+15.2+14.4+…=323 or thereabout

Just an example

Weuh… Seems like we will be shafted for a long time to come.