Jubilee Development: Gutire Mbeca!

Euro akiiba na uhuru sasa and now Kenyans want ruto to finish us akiwa president

You’re welcome thanks

Communist welder had half power a few years ago. The country did just fine. Your tyrant will never sniff state house. He will probably even sell State House grounds.

Pigia Ruto tano zingine ata kumi. We aren’t poor or corrupt enough. We dearly need to be in the bottom 5 poverty stricken nations in order to punish Raila.

They will never ever be seen selling their candidate to us. Would rather spent manhours badmouthing the other candidate. Hiyo mindset siwezi. And chunga they sometimes get personal:D

They pretend they don’t have a preferred candidate . It’s like they are too ashamed to admit that they are the KKVs cult members. Huoni nimeshaitwa mbwa? So bitter with MTK just because they don’t support their cult leader. Tumewaambia so many times to sell their jowie preferably to other communities watuache. With the state machinery they are boasting of, they should leave us alone. It’s like having an obsessed boyfriend!!:eek::eek::eek:

Wale watu wanachangia BBI wananishangaza sanaa. Besides Uhuru who they called a drnk thief is now the messiah. SMDH. They should demonstrate that they don’t need us by totally ignoring us, total blackout. Excessive stalking. Sioni hiyo ya mbwa must be a kimtu on my blocklist. But why am I not surprised?
Ndashithomire tene muno. Otha shiothe Finest wine x20. Nikaziweka kwa hiyo list yangu.:D:D:D:D

the communist only had at most eighth of the power and he used most of it to whine about carpets and toilets.and to derail Kibaki’s development agenda. The rest through proxies to illegally sell malindi lands and to sell Kenyan IDs and passports to alshababs thereby demoting kenya worldwide to a terrorist source.

as for the tyrant as you put it, you need to chose an angle. either he will go to state house and sell it or he will never sniff it. you are as confused as muthamaki. mara the presidency will go to another community, mara Ruto will be brutal once he is president.

In other words, vote your saint and i’ll vote for my sinner. that’s democracy as bitter to swallow as it might be for some.

exactly

They like to single out Uhuru that’s why I have to keep reminding them they are following a fool